Top Playa del Carmen Seasonal & Special Occasions
17 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very hospitable. The beach bar was very over priced but 5th Avenue was lovely. Hope you enjoy"
* A traveler said: "Oh my God!!! I don’t even know how to describe it. It was such a wonderful experience!!!!! We got the VIP tickets and it was worth every penny. The show is amazing, everyone is so friendly. It’s a lifetime experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Leo, was truly amazing! My girlfriend and I shared an unforgettable day sightseeing and could not have loved it more!"
* A traveler said: "We toured with Francisco in Wednesday, February 5, 2020. The food experience was wonderful, and Francisco gave us an amazing amount of information on Mayan culture and the history of Playa Del Carmen. We really enjoyed our tour, and would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Couldn't recommend Patrick enough if you plan on diving/getting certification while in Playa Del Carmen!"
* A traveler said: "This is Amazing, the instructor was very professional, very patient, very experience. Hands down will use their service again"
* A traveler said: "It was only me and my friend, making it a personal tour! Fun, great food, great guide and very filling! Thank you for showing us around!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. They were very organized, they took time to explain all precautions with us and they took lord of pictures with our group. Definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Alma and cooking in her home. We enjoyed cooking the different dishes for the meal and learning about the culture so this experience was perfect for us. We had several different non-alcoholic drinks and wonderful Margaritas. The total excursion took about five hours and we left happy and full!"
* A traveler said: "The romantic dinner cruise was amazing got to meet other couples me and my girlfriend and her 11 yrs old had a great time. The view was beautiful the cruise it self was amazing and so romantic I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was excellent! From the guide to the Shaman to the food. I’m going to do it every time I come back to Cancun."
* A traveler said: "Picked up promptly at our hotel. Took a short ride to the boat and boarded 10 minutes after. We were seated on the deck with a live saxophone player and served drinks until the food was prepared. The lobster dinner was delicious. We were also served dessert, I won’t spoil it for you but it’s good! After dinner, more dancing and drinking, then back to the dock. It was just what I expected. Definitely a great bargain for date night with open bar and dinner with dancing on the bay at night. There was no sunset, the sun was already down. Disappointing for photo opp sake, but still a great time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid