Top Playa del Carmen Sailing
48 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "What a great way to finish the day. The crew was very friendly and attentive to all of our needs. Great value"
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful water, the smooth sail, the options for seating, the great food, and the fun & friendly crew!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun and a great value for your money! Great service and beautiful spots. It’s an authentic experience you get more culture and food. I highly recommend and don’t forget to tip them!!"
* A traveler said: "So many activities to choose from. Never far from a restroom, restaurant, bar or shower. Plenty of place to sit for a rest. Easy to navigate the park."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great activities on the way over to the island and delicious drinks. Then a stroll around downtown before sailing back. Great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly the crew really know how to have a good time the water was beautiful the food and drinks was nice"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just simply made amazing from start to finish snorkeling the shopping in Islathe lunch the view of the canals in the mango trees the shimmering turquoise water the beautiful beaches highly recommend Everyone should do this once"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was so knowledgeable and she clearly has a passion for what she does. This is great to get away from crowds for sure."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience! About a two hour hike and swim through the caverns followed by a tasty lunch. Definitely need to be fit to do this excursion with no fear of the dark or small spaces."
* A traveler said: "Crew was fantastic and such a fun day! Cannot recommend enough! They took great care of us! The water was a bit rough at our first stop but the second was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. I had a great time. There was enough space on the boat for us. We upgraded to a bigger boat which was worth it! Snorkeling was fun and the drinks were on point! The island was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "As a group of six women celebrating our recent Masters of Architecture graduation in Mexico - we absolutely loved this Catamaran excursion! The unlimited drinks and crystal clear waters were perfection. Our tour guide Mauricio and the rest of the crew were all so much fun and the rest of our tour group spent most of the day sunbathing, drinking and dancing. The snorkeling spot was nice, we did see a few starfish and other colorful fish as well. We also enjoyed our time on Isla Mujeres - we ended up renting two golf carts, driving to the beach and getting massages - so it was time well spent. The excursion itself is about 8-9 hours, so it is quite a full action packed day. I would 100% recommend this trip for friend groups/couples looking for a combination of sun/boating/exploring the island/drinking and dancing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Everyone went above and beyond to make this excursion wonderful. We also saw so many amazing fish and sea creatures. Perfect."
* A traveler said: "This was the best and most active day in my trip. I absolutely found it to be so worth the time on the road getting to places because each one of the activities was so engaging and entertaining. The best part for me was snorkeling and I want to say that Juan in Puerto Morelos was the best guide in the trip. He is actually very educated and highly knowledgeable about nature, geography, culture and many more topics. He teaches you a lot about what you see and what surrounds you during the trip. It was highly entertaining for me to learn from him as I was seeing a magical world under water. Also make sure you buy all the images they take of you throughout the trip. They took more than 70 images of us and they were great quality. The entire team, from the van driver to the tour guide, were absolutely professional and GREAT!!! Thank you all and hope to see you again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Inclusive Caribbean adventure, reef snorkeling with Food and Drinks
- Full-Day Boat Tour to Isla Mujeres from Cancun with Lunch
- 5-Hour Private 38' Luxury Catamaran 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling
- Snorkelling Adventure at Isla Mujeres Includes Lunch and Open Bar
- Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid