Top Playa del Carmen Kayaking Tours
16 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "Reuben the driver was excellent even took us around traffic on back roads to keep us on time ! Hugo is the best tour guide and has many interesting stories ! It was a lot of walking for me but was worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely amazing, they treat you like family. Our tour guides were Armando and Adrian. They were very knowledgeable and made us laugh all day long."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Arturo and Juan Carlos were great. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you! Recommending this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good! Our guide Cesar bring to us very good experience with an information and a positive attitude! Was fun! Cenote definitely worth to visit!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. They were very organized, they took time to explain all precautions with us and they took lord of pictures with our group. Definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend! Our guides, Alan was sooooo funnn, funny, and very informative all while maintaining his professionalism. Ismael was our guide in tulum and he was very knowledgeable. Let’s not forget our driver, Nikolas! He was fun, letting us play our music via Bluetooth. He was so fun and nice! Oval 10/10 Experience."
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "Victor was the most knowledgeable tour guide that I have ever experienced and I am so grateful to have had the chance to support the Mayan people and embrace their culture."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Felix was very knowledgeable about the history. Great guide . Only negative thing I was unhappy about was last minute time change. Left later therefore we got back later and missed some of our activities that we were going to do at the resort."
* A traveler said: "Loved it, we had a fantastic time, the guides were great and very knowledgeable. Fun and beautiful. Highly recommend for then outdoor type, even then it’s great for all."
* A traveler said: "The tour was incredible! The repelling into the cenote, the zip lining, canoe ride, even climbing pyramid at the coba ruins! Everything exceeded my expectations and Eddie was an amazing guide. We laughed the whole time. Make sure to carry good walking shoes. I paid $30 for all my pics plus video"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with our tour guide Carlos! Our family of 7 (ages 9-49) loved every adventure. The hiking, zip lining, canoeing, and rappelling into the cenote were all exciting and fun for everyone. Carlos was super knowledgeable about the jungle and history and also the birds and monkeys. We also liked that it was a private tour away from a lot of the most popular tourist spots. It was a great day, and we made great memories!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outdoor Combo Tour: ATV with Waverunner or Speedboat from Cancun
- Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Private Tour
- Jungle Buggy Tour from Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim
- Maya Adventure from Playa del Carmen: Coba Ruins, Traditional Village and Cenote Swim
- From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Birdwatching, Cenotes & Mayan Spa Private Tour
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid