Top Playa del Carmen Catamaran Cruises
51 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun and a great value for your money! Great service and beautiful spots. It’s an authentic experience you get more culture and food. I highly recommend and don’t forget to tip them!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just simply made amazing from start to finish snorkeling the shopping in Islathe lunch the view of the canals in the mango trees the shimmering turquoise water the beautiful beaches highly recommend Everyone should do this once"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Rocio were great hosts. The experience was great. We really enjoyed the cenote swim and learning about the habitat. It was also the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Alma and cooking in her home. We enjoyed cooking the different dishes for the meal and learning about the culture so this experience was perfect for us. We had several different non-alcoholic drinks and wonderful Margaritas. The total excursion took about five hours and we left happy and full!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Carlos and Gibran were the best. We got muddy on the ATV’s it was a blast, ziplining was also great experience, and the cenote was beautiful. My husband and I are in our 60’s and the group was mostly young, but made us feel as if we were as young as they were. Highly recommend this tour! Thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to finish the day. The crew was very friendly and attentive to all of our needs. Great value"
* A traveler said: "Crew was fantastic and such a fun day! Cannot recommend enough! They took great care of us! The water was a bit rough at our first stop but the second was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of the island was beyond words. The crew especially Ivette was amazing!!! Loved Ivette. So personable and fun!! The best day ever!! The golf cart ride around the island was excellent!! We upgraded!! Was definitely worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. The crew was funny and entertaining. We had a blast snorkeling, but what we really enjoyed was the parasailing. We upgraded our package to the deluxe and enjoyed a delicious lunch (surf n turf) on the beach. It was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The catamaran was an excellent experience for my friends and I. The drinks were good and flowing and the lunch was surprisingly good. The staff was helpful and funny and overall it was a good trip. I wished we spent more time sailing though."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip! The crew was extremely nice and snorkeling was very fun. The crew worked to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. We had a blast."
* A traveler said: "Beaitiful excursion in the catamaran to the island! Snorkling was amazing along with the food and drinks! The crew on the boat were so helpful and so much fun! The captain let me little boy navigate the catamaran for about 30 minutes! The only thing we had an issue with was the extra golf cart ride into the island we asked for two golf carts and they ended up not having two so we squeezed on one and angelo the tour guide was insisting we pay for two it was 35.00 USD for each golf cart and there was so much confusion getting in them that our tour of the island was cut short we had only 15 mins I wouldn't recommend taking that extra tour I would of rather stayed on the beach enjoying the drinks, beach and the massage they had available! Overall it was fantastic!!!"
* A traveler said: "I just wanted tp be out on the water for a couple of hours. This tour stays all day. It let’s you snorkel, shop, eat and explore. And the drinks keep coming. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We enjoyed it very much. The tour crew is awesome. Juan Carlos and Luciano made sure we enjoyed every minute of this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jungle Buggy Tour from Playa del Carmen Including Cenote Swim
- Playa del Carmen Mexican Cooking class and Local Markets Tour
- 5-Hour Private 38' Luxury Catamaran 2-Stop Tour w/ Food, Open Bar & Snorkeling
- Isla Mujeres Snorkeling Tour from Cancun
- 4-Hour Private 38' Catamaran Tour to Paamul Beach with Food, Open Bar & Snorkel
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid