Top Playa Hermosa Full-day Tours
48 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Pepito (the owner) and Alejandro (our guide) were both amazing. They gave us great information about everything we saw along the way. We learned so much about the region and the culture too. We saw all the animals we had expected to see... crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, etc."
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Louie was hilarious!! Never a dull moment. Would highly recommend doing!! Orchestrated very well!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Just wow! What an amazing experience. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable. We got to see so many sloths, insects and all types of flora. I highly recommend this trip. I advise you take comfortable shoes- thought it's not as much walking as others, still tiring-some. I also recommend you take your own water bottle."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Zip lines were awesome! Staff members with every event were very attentive, helpful, and patient. Coffee and sugar cane tutorial was an informative and unexpected bonus! The meal was wonderful. Everything served was grown or raised there on the farm."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Our tour guy Rodney did an awesome job giving us the history of Guanacaste. The mud baths were my favorite part. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Randy and Norman were absolutely amazing!!! It was a private tour, and they most definitely made us feel special. This excursion included a trip to a waterfall, which you were not rushed or given a time limit. The. We went to a great restaurant on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica. The restaurant chosen was great!! Next to the rainforest we went. Our rainforest guide was able to spot so many animals as we walked including a monkey, many sloths, a mama sloth with her two week old baby, Costa Rica famous frog and may birds. It was so beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion or anything with Costa Rica excursion travels!! Request NORMAN!! he’s so well in tune with the culture and was able to give us so much information and history lessons! 10/10!!! Please bring cash to tip all of the amazing people along the way on this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "It is a long drive from Tamarindo but our guide took us to eat a typical Tico breakfast and lunch which we enjoyed. The cloud forest is beautiful! We also visited the reptile/frog and butterfly houses. This tour did not include any zip lining which was good because we didn’t want that."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley