Top Playa Flamingo Water Tours
35 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Great sunset, views, and a smooth ride. From the start the hospitality was felt - the crew was always making sure you had a drink in your hand. Lunch halfway through hot the spot. In particular Kendall was great, he even tried to dive in dark water for a lady who dropped her phone. One of our best excursions yet!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our Anniversary day and it was beyond perfect! Guides were great and very attentive. Explained everything around us and once in the snorkling section they did the same. And the sunset to end the day was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "On time and kept our party together. I recommend using their services! Prompt. We we’re running behind and the they kept us on time."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "A great guided tour on the river. We saw sooooo many monkey's and crocs. Enough to last a lifetime. Our driver and guide Manny and Jose are the best!"
* A traveler said: "A peaceful and relaxing day. The crew were helpful and informative. We've done many sailing excursions with cold snacks, but this time we enjoyed a delicious whole snapper lunch prepared on an open flame complete with plenty of photo ops of vultures and “costa rican raccoons” milling about looking for scraps. The sunset was beautiful as expected, and the crew allowed us to take tons of pics. The boat is nothing fancy, but the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "This trip/tour was beyond our expectations! It is a must for anyone traveling in the Guanacaste area. The tour guide, captain, and assistant went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our selves. The captain grilled delicious chicken and fish for our lunch. Cold drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic were provided throughout the trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Power Boats
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley