Top Activities on the Ground in Playa Flamingo
58 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "The rapids were awesome and the guides were friendly and professional. Plus, there is a bonus off-road adventure to get back to the highway!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Awesome excursion! From our amazing driver, Santos, who stayed with us the whole day to the zip lining (7 lines), water slide, horseback riding, and th mud bath/hot springs. Zero complaints. We'll worth the price tag."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Guides were quite informative and made sure all questions were answered and that it was an enjoyable experience for everyone. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Yves from Costour - Amazing! |All the guides were SO friendly and helpful. Buying a CD at a reasonable price 30 was an option we chose.-- because we chose this, there was an additional guide whose only job was to photograph us along the way. We have so many great pictures and incredible videos to bring home! |We ziplined down 11-13 different lines. Most of the lines were connected by platforms in the trees. We only had to hike a bit once but there was cold water all along the way. Very impressive for the price!"
* A traveler said: "The tubing was an absolute BLAST!!! The zip lining was good too, just wish the “zips” were faster….probably because I e been on longer faster lines, but it was still fun."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great! The hot springs are stunning, with the chance to enjoy a massage listening to the sound of the waterfall. The zip lining and water slide were so fun and even the food was delicious! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very serene and relaxing day. The walk through the rain forest was stunning and the mud bath was amazing. The tour guide Jose was very nice, and accommodating. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley