Top Playa Flamingo Private and Luxury
43 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day!! Gabriel was an amazing guide and did not leave out a single detail. We will definitely come back"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "On time and kept our party together. I recommend using their services! Prompt. We we’re running behind and the they kept us on time."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our Anniversary day and it was beyond perfect! Guides were great and very attentive. Explained everything around us and once in the snorkling section they did the same. And the sunset to end the day was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was great they were very professional and on time. The guide knew all about the coast, showed us a few different places, even showed us some sea animals. It was truly a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and you see the sloths up close!! Knowledgeable guide and the food for lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tons of fun and the staff goes way above and beyond to accommodate & assist! Will definitely return and refer people here. Great experience, and the team they have will ensure you have an incredible time."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Pepito (the owner) and Alejandro (our guide) were both amazing. They gave us great information about everything we saw along the way. We learned so much about the region and the culture too. We saw all the animals we had expected to see... crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, etc."
* A traveler said: "Jeffery was wonderful. Picked all 6 of us up at our hotel in Tamarindo and drove to where we started. He is very cautious and safe and gave a couple of us quick lessons who had never been on a four-wheeler before. It all went smoothly. We saw a number of beautiful beaches and majestic hilltop views. You won’t go wrong with this company."
* A traveler said: "Perfect Private snorkel spot ! The atv’s were well kept and the trail was full of mud and excitement they have some powerful toys !"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Zip lines were awesome! Staff members with every event were very attentive, helpful, and patient. Coffee and sugar cane tutorial was an informative and unexpected bonus! The meal was wonderful. Everything served was grown or raised there on the farm."
* A traveler said: "Very serene and relaxing day. The walk through the rain forest was stunning and the mud bath was amazing. The tour guide Jose was very nice, and accommodating. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Rainer, was super friendly and informative. The boat operator, Cesar, was great at spotting the monkeys, crocs, iguanas and multitude of exotic birds. Many thanks to Rainer for an awesome day!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Our tour guy Rodney did an awesome job giving us the history of Guanacaste. The mud baths were my favorite part. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley