Top Placencia Extreme - page 2
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
Cruises & Sailing
31 results | All Placencia Tours
Hike up to witness the Cockscomb Waterfalls and ride inner tubes down the South Stann Creek River along with a chance to spot a wide variety of wildlife at a nature reserve in Belize. You will be greeted by magnificent landscapes and vegetation during your hike here.
Check out the most famous ancient Maya site ever discovered - Tikal which is located just across the western border of Belize in Guatemala. This collection of ancient ruins (temples, pyramids) will let know the story about the Mayan Empire!
Cruise on the Monkey River and spot Howler monkeys, toucans, manatees, giant iguanas, crocodiles, and other species that call this river their home. Also witness the local residents participating in traditional fishing and other daily tasks. Top this off with an authentic meal.
Things to do near Placencia
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands