Top Piedmont & Liguria Rail Tours
31 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun experience and the people were so nice! We learned how to make our own pasta and pesto which we now make at home as well."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was fantastic and full of informatiion. This toy r was a ver y efficient way to see everything we wanted to. 3 languages were a vailable on our tour."
* A traveler said: "A good, first taste overview of the Cinque Terre. Visited multiple villages and got the true flavor of the area. Small group and excellent guide made this a fun and interesting tour. Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect! Lasted for about 3 hours where the guide took us from the new part of Monterosso to the old part of the town as he told the story of Cinque Terre that included historical details and highlights. We got to taste limoncella, bear, pesto, wine and focaccia, just perfect! Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice walk where you learn someting as well as getting the essense of Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "Allesandro was tremendous...our very small "group" presented him with many difficulties and he responded creatively, brilliantly, amd compassionately...he is knowledgable, patient, is extremely observant and more than helpful...this is an amzingly beautiful hike nabd, if you are in good enough shape to do it you should not miss it & remember to request Allesandro oe "Shore Emotion"...also, his supervisor, Pammela, was very helpful, thoughtful, and supportive!!...thanks to both of you!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Our guide Laura was amazing! She was just extremely knowledgeable about the area with lots of history. Her attention to detail was extraordinary, even down to which train car to use for which station as the platforms are small. The restaurant she picked for lunch and wine tasting was delicious and beautiful. Laura helped make the trip into a wonderful experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in La Spezia
- Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region Winery
- Cinque Terre tour with limoncino tasting from La Spezia Port
- Cinque Terre hiking tour from La Spezia train station
- Cinque Terre tour with limoncino tasting from La Spezia Train Station
- Genoa Cruise Port
- Piazza Caricamento
- Juventus Stadium
- Monterosso al Mare
- La Morra
- Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Alba Underground (Alba Sotterranea)
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- QC Termetorino
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)
- Port of Savona
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Spianata Castelletto
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva