Top Piedmont & Liguria Outdoor Activities
173 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful daytrip with Manuela and Fausto (our very friendly crew). On Board Meals and Drinks were delicious and swimming / diving from the boat was so refreshing. In the end we were even sailing for 20 Minutes. Very inspiring. Thanks to Manuela and Fausto."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "This trip was just perfect. The place was wonderful. No surprise. But my guide was top top. Experienced, respectful, interesting. Could not have been better. He managed to transmit his passion for the place and for his way of touring it. Thank you Paul."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this kayak tour. We went to a couple of places to swim that I wouldn’t have found without our guide. They were only accessible by water. Our guide was Chiara and she was great. She took time to make each group feel comfortable and welcomed. She gave us some history on a few landmarks on shore. It was great seeing the coastline in a kayak on the ocean. I would recommend this tour if you want to have some fun under the sun!"
* A traveler said: "We got the most unique and beautiful views of all of Cinque Terre from above. Our guide Matteo was excellent. He was funny, knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour with nice tourguide. We had very nice weather and enjoyed seeing lots of fishes during snorkling and seeing cliffs and yachts during kayaking. The group was small, which we liked. They had all the equipment you need so the only thing you need to bring is your bikini, some sunscreen and a towel. Nice aperatif afterwards. If you come with public transport; depart on time so you’re 20 minutes early. It is quite a trip from Genoa."
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "Gavino was very knowledgeable about the Old Town of Genoa. Great personality and friendly demeanor. He made it a very enjoyable hour exploring and pointing out the history behind the buildings the paintings and carvings you would never really notice unless you knew about them. Don’t miss this opportunity for intimate views of the city."
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
* A traveler said: "it was a very nice experience. We preferred to enjoy the beaches. we would recommend it to everyone who wants to experience something different on their holiday and hats fun in adventures"
Tour complet en bateau des Cinque Terre | Plongée en apnée, soleil, amusement, nourriture, vin et détente
Frequently Asked Questions
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
- Via Po
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)
- Po River (Fiume Po)
- Genoa Cruise Port
- Port of Savona
- Monterosso al Mare
- Palazzi dei Rolli
- La Biosfera
- Palazzo Rosso
- QC Termetorino
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)
- Piazza Caricamento
- Via San Lorenzo
- Ancient Quarry of Ornavasso (Antica Cava di Ornavasso)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- San Fruttuoso
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva