Top Piedmont & Liguria Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the waters of the Italian Riviera on this 3-hour kayaking trip along the Cinque Terre coastline. Departing from Monterosso, paddle alongside an expert guide, passing hidden coves, rugged cliffs and the bright, pastel hues of the five villages. Pause to stretch out on the beach or cool off with a swim before continuing on your journey. For an evening adventure, choose the sunset option with a stop in a cove for wine and snacks. Numbers are limited to twelve, with all skill levels welcome.
See the Cinque Terre from a kayak, and stop to snorkel near Punta Mesco, too. Offering a way to avoid the busy footpaths where most Cinque Terre visitors go, this kayak experience showcases the sights from the water instead. Paddle with a guide to learn about Monterosso al Mare, and don't worry about being left behind in the water - the tour takes place with a maximum of just 10 people so assistance is always nearby.
Glide along the beautiful coastline of Portofino's Marine Protected Area on this kayaking tour. Paddle through secret creeks and admire picturesque caves. Enjoy a break from the kayak to go snorkeling. Cap off your day with a lunch of locally-grown organic food and wine at a scenic viewpoint.
Escape the crowds and enjoy stunning views of coastal Liguria during this small-group paddling tour in Cinqueterre. Choose from one-seater or tandem kayaks, with warm and waterproof clothes supplied if needed, and get ready to hit the water. You’ll listen to an enriching history of the colorful villages along the way.
Explore the coastline of Genoa by kayak, and see the grand port city from its best perspective — the water. Leaving the sidewalk crowds behind, you’ll paddle past the promenades and villas of Genoa, stopping for gelato and tales of maritime history along the way. Cool-down dips in the sea are included in the summer, and, in winter, you’ll keep warm with provided neoprene pants.
Discover the coastline of Portofino with this daytime sea kayak tour from Santa Margherita Ligure. Aimed at intermediate and advanced kayakers, the experience includes the use of quality sea kayaking equipment so you can paddle with ease around the coast.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Piedmont & Liguria?
The best Kayaking in Piedmont & Liguria according to Viator travelers are:
What Kayaking in Piedmont & Liguria are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kayaking in Piedmont & Liguria are good for avoiding crowds?
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Margherita Ligure Tours & Tickets
- Piazza San Carlo Tours & Tickets
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista) Tours & Tickets
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino) Tours & Tickets
- Serralunga d'Alba Castle (Castello di Serralunga d'Alba) Tours & Tickets
- La Biosfera Tours & Tickets
- Barolo Tours & Tickets
- Juventus Stadium Tours & Tickets
- QC Termetorino Tours & Tickets
- Monterosso al Mare Tours & Tickets
- Egyptian Museum (Museo Egizio) Tours & Tickets
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours & Tickets
- Portovenere Tours & Tickets
- Via San Lorenzo Tours & Tickets
- Po River (Fiume Po) Tours & Tickets
- Piazza Statuto Tours & Tickets
- Corso Italia Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva