Top Piedmont & Liguria Half-day Tours
143 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "Really Nice guide who knows a lot about the food and the city :) don’t eat too much before the tour. It is a lot of food!"
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "We got the most unique and beautiful views of all of Cinque Terre from above. Our guide Matteo was excellent. He was funny, knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Our local guide was very informative about the area while showing us around the streets of La Spezia. The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our walking tour of Portofino very much. Gabriele was wonderful and shared so much interesting information on our tour. On our tour day, the winds were too high for us to take the ferry boat... but Gabriele ensured that we had a taxi available to get us to and from Portofino. We also enjoy our Pesto-making class and lunch. All in all... a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
Tour complet en bateau des Cinque Terre | Plongée en apnée, soleil, amusement, nourriture, vin et détente
* A traveler said: "Sacra Di San Michele tour is amazing .The place is so beautuful and peaceful .Have no words to describe the feeling when you step inside the church . .. Something you have to experience .The tour leader was fantastic , very helpful and explaines in detail .We really enjoyed ourselves ."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time! Marco was an awesome guide and so was Giacomo and his hunter dog, Mac! Learnt a lot during the wine tour as well. Definitely will recommend this to my friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- San Fruttuoso
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Piazza Statuto
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Egyptian Museum (Museo Egizio)
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- Monumental Cemetery of Staglieno
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Genoa Cruise Port
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva