Top Piedmont & Liguria Coffee & Tea Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee & Tea Tours
Coffee & Tea
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Food & Drink
Desserts & Sweets
Private and Luxury
Tours by Duration
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Likely To Sell Out
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the sweet side of Turin with a food-focused walking tour. Taste several chocolate-based specialties of Torino including Bicerin (an espresso and chocolate drink), gelato, pastries, and chocolate bars. Follow your guide on a stroll through the heart of the city and learn about the history of chocolate making in this region of Italy.
What better way of discovering Turin than exploring the local food and wine culture that makes the city so unique! Join this 3-hour private tour and learn about the culinary tradition of Turin and its surroundings. You will start to appreciate the two souls of the city: the aristocratic (not to say royal), with its elegant and historical coffee and chocolate shops, and the most popular, developed in the first decades of the 20th century with the foundation of the FIAT Automobile factory. Explore Porta Palazzo Market, the biggest market in Europe, walking around its narrow lanes and many booths where you can find a huge variety of locally-sourced vegetables, meat, fish and cheese. End your tour on a high note at the new and modern Central Market and have a toast all together with some fine local wines.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The city of Turin is known as the Italian capital of chocolate and this patisserie tour takes you to a few of the city’s best cafes and confectionaries. Learn how chocolate came to the Italian region hundreds of years ago and sample delicious confections such as gianduiotti, bicerin, marron glace, pinguino, and more. Become a chocolate expert after this tour and explore more of Turin’s confectionaries on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Coffee & Tea Tours in Piedmont & Liguria?
What Coffee & Tea Tours in Piedmont & Liguria are taking additional safety precautions?
What Coffee & Tea Tours in Piedmont & Liguria are good for avoiding crowds?
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Aquarium of Genoa
- Alba Underground (Alba Sotterranea)
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Corso Italia
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)
- Serralunga d'Alba Castle (Castello di Serralunga d'Alba)
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- Palazzi dei Rolli
- Port of Savona
- Monumental Cemetery of Staglieno
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)
- Palazzo Bianco
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva