Top Piedmont & Liguria City Tours
50 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "The bus was in a good location for us, the staff was very friendly and helpful there were plenty of stops and good timing."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
* A traveler said: "Karl is an excellent, fun and attentive guide to this fascinating city. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Genoa"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "Gavino was very knowledgeable about the Old Town of Genoa. Great personality and friendly demeanor. He made it a very enjoyable hour exploring and pointing out the history behind the buildings the paintings and carvings you would never really notice unless you knew about them. Don’t miss this opportunity for intimate views of the city."
* A traveler said: "Great visit! Having the tickets ahead of time made it really easy to go when we wanted. Love the city!"
* A traveler said: "Elisabetta gave my wife and I an excellent tour of the city. Her English was excellent and as we were in a small group she was quite happy to depart from her standard 'script' and was more than capable of fielding any questions we put to her. It really was two and a half hours well spent and I would certainly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Portofino Marine Reserve (Area Marina Protetta di Portofino)
- La Biosfera
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- National Museum of the Automobile (Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile)
- Po River (Fiume Po)
- Aquarium of Genoa
- Piazza San Carlo
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Piazza Caricamento
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)
- Egyptian Museum (Museo Egizio)
- La Morra
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)
- Ancient Quarry of Ornavasso (Antica Cava di Ornavasso)
- Piazza de Ferrari
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva