Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
Tickets for the Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum are priced at the higher end of Pattaya attractions, with discounts for children. It’s often cheaper to book online than to pay cash at the museum. The site covers over 26,900 square feet (2,500 square meters), so allow at least a couple of hours to explore and pose for photos in the different zones. The Teddy Bear Museum is not a common stop on Pattaya tours, but some travelers book ticket packages that include transfers.
Things to Know Before You Go
Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum is a must for lovers of cute, families with bear-obsessed kids, and fans of outsider art.
All but one of the different themed zones are indoors. Consider bringing a layer for the polar region.
Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum is not wheelchair-accessible.
How to Get There
The Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum is located on Beach Road in north Pattaya, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) north of Walking Street. Pick up a “baht bus” (a covered pickup truck orsongthaew) that runs the Beach Road and Second Road loop, and ask to stop at the Teddy Bear Museum: The themed building is hard to miss. Alternatively, book a tour that includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
When to Get There
The Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum is open from morning until surprisingly late in the evening seven days a week. It’s rarely crowded and makes a great rainy-day option with kids (or your inner child).
The Teddy Bear Zones
Whether your tastes run to the adorable or the surreal, there will be something to tempt you in the museum’s 13 different zones. Pose with archaeologist bears excavating a dinosaur skeleton, go on a plushy safari, make like an astronaut, or don a real-life Snapchat filter in the form of a teddy bear head.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Pattaya Beach
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Mini Siam
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Upside Down Pattaya