Top Paris Ziplining
14 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "The staff was very accommodating even after making a mistake and seating us at the wrong table. Food was amazing and the atmosphere was very laid back."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "The meals were very good and my daughter's wish for a vegetarian meal was quickly considered. The desert was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Great experience- lovely ambience-would recommend to all who have money to spare as a nice treat with family"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very enjoyable. Ahsene was a great host and attended to whatever we needed during the cruise. I expected the cruise to last about two hours but was really only about an hour and 25 minutes…but aside from that the food and wait staff were terrific"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner cruise. The early evening cruise was a little over an hour and we were able to see the major landmarks. Waiters and service were great!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see the museum in an efficient way. Fantastic guide! Such an expert and very attentive to our desires ."
* A traveler said: "Small group, fast and efficient way to visit the palace. Gardens are not worth seeing during winter, but we knew it."
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Addie was fabulous! Our tour was fabulous and amazing! So knowledgeable, fun, awesome! Best tour of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "I loved Claude Monet house 😍 Versailles was beautiful and our guide was great. The lunch was excellent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)
- Les Ombres Restaurant
- Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)
- César Palace Cabaret
- Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Lido de Paris
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Villa Savoye
- Château de Chantilly
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame
- Place des Vosges
- Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)
- Petit Palais
- Arc de Triomphe
- Le Grand Rex Cinema
- Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet)
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Saint Étienne du Mont
- Cluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur