Top Paris Trolley Tours
14 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "This place is beautiful better than Versailles. The art decor and architecture are well preserve. this is a must visit place"
* A traveler said: "one of my favorite tours. Such and amazing place to go see and visit. If you are in France I highly reccomend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Claire was the most amazing tour guide! Knowledgeable (history of the museum and so many of the highlights inside). Flexible (she gave us the time hang out longer at the places we loved). And extremely friendly. We had lots of good laughs. Which helped because there we so many stairs! 😄"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "Was amazing seeing the beautiful sites of Paris the arc was amazing .Would so go back see the landmarks"
* A traveler said: "It is s sobering visit to see the battle grounds that changed the world history. The guide (Abie) made it more interesting and informative. She is a great story teller / narrator."
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Paris. What a great way to see the highlights of this beautiful city. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Well paced trip with a great guide. Had just enough time at each chateau to explore and see the many different rooms. If you spend too much time in the rooms you may not have much time in the gardens, so you just have to budget your time to focus on what is important to you."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. What a great way for us to get through Montmartre with the kids and keep them engaged. The kids loved it, too. And it keeps the parents engaged, too. A wonderful balance! Would highly recommend to any family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)
- Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins
- Marché d’Aligre
- Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)
- Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Parc des Princes
- Château de Malmaison
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Place Dauphine
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)
- River Seine
- Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Les Halles
- Stade de France
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur