Top Paris Traditional Wellness
11 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Recieving information about Paris was pretty cool. You got informationypu wouldn't get if taking a normal tour through the city."
* A traveler said: "Bateaux Parisiens Seine River dinner cruise was amazing. Very relaxing and the sightseeing from our table was like a moving picture. We had an awesome time and we Love Paris!!! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and our guide Kendra (sp) had a great sense of humor. The tour started on time which we really appreciated and she asked questions to engage the group!"
* A traveler said: "Museum was amazing! The tour guide(English) was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to the needs of the group. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The drive took a long time but Saint-Michel is a once in a lifetime sight that must be seen at least once in your life."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list experience for me an the tour did not disappoint. Our guide, John Baptiste, was amazing. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge but he is truly a great person with a personality to match. We saw all the highlights capped by taps at the cemetery at 5. Very moving! A very long day but we’ll worth the effort."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic package, you do the Eiffel Tower visit followed by a cruise and dinner on the Siene. Try and book directly with the tour operator otherwise you will be sat with a bunch of people who you don’t know. Remember it’s all about the romance😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur