Top Paris Sporting Events
39 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very personable and had a good sense of humor. Also, he was right there when we arrived."
* A traveler said: "Soo fun! Service was excellent. Beautiful. Impressive costumes. Excellent show. More than satisfied."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I srr in Paris for the first time and this dinner cruise was fabulous! The food and service were good. The scenery was magical"
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "We saw so much and got so much information. What a fabulous way to show my husband my favorite city! You get a great tour and yummy macaroons and coffee during a break! Would certainly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this service for my daughter who was arriving in Paris alone. The driver was very professional and courteous, will definitely recommend them and use them in the future."
* A traveler said: "In spite of a local strike by metro, bus and other transportation workers, our car and driver picked us up on time and got us to the station faster than expected."
* A traveler said: "Loved the show and my seating was great. My second time to watch the show. Food was great and the service."
* A traveler said: "Driver arrived early, was extremely professional and guided through the construction riddled streets of Paris easily. Could not have been more pleased."
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! Even better than I could have imagined! Each performance was more brilliant than the last. A must when you are in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly driver! We was speaking multiple languages and was able to have a genuine conversation! Very beautiful car ( Mercedes) with clean interior and a bottle of water for each of us!"
* A traveler said: "We’ve been so excited to try this experience!! Sam was fantastic, he is very friendly, nice and an excellent touristic guide. It has been one of the most amazing experience here in Paris and we truly recommend it to everyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour . I came to paris for short time so I need this tour to help me to find most important attractions in Paris . the guide her name Clara she is professional and very Helpful and friendly and she answer all my questions about the City . and I saw many interesting places ."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was exceptional! Thor, guided my family of four including two teenagers thru the 7th Ars to Mont Marte, we were guided thru the Metro and streets of Pigalle and walked various street markets, a plus for 1st timers to Paris! We headed upward passing by the Moulin Rouge and Amelie restaurant to a small organic sandwich shop, it was amazing! We tried a local baguette with ham and roc-let cheese, the kids had fresh crepes! We then walked thru the square of Artist and to the Sacre Coeur, we did a walk thru the Church and down the mountain to the village, we then took several passages, to a bus stop, where we ventured to St. Germain and a view of Notre Dame! Spectacular day trip for a family of Four ! Merci Thor! It was amazing journey ! 😊😊😊😊😊"
* A traveler said: "We were late but they waited for us and we still got the full tour. We were trained on how to use the Segways before the tour. Roman was our guide, he did a great job to inform and help us navigate. Would do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking School
- Disneyland® Paris
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum
- Théatre le Ranelagh
- Les Halles
- Galeries Lafayette
- Théâtre des Nouveautés
- Galerie Vivienne
- Sèvres National Ceramics Museum
- La Défense
- Parc des Princes
- Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Stade de France
- Champs de Mars
- Marché d’Aligre
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)
- French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur