Top Paris Private Sightseeing Tours
- Enjoy undivided attention from a personal guide who will put together a completely customized itinerary based on your interests.
- Beat the crowds outside Paris’ top attractions when you book private tour that includes skip-the-line entry.
- Choose a private, romantic horse-drawn carriage ride to pass iconic Parisian sights such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
- Get to know your chosen Parisian neighborhood through the eyes of a local.
487 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We had excellent time Eduardo when above and beyond, he was very knowledge took time to explain every question , I will recommend Eduardo and this tour and give him 100+++ , Thanks Eduardo to make this tour memorable for my Mom and my self we are forever grateful to you"
* A traveler said: "Awesome history about all of the landmarks. Jean was an incredible guide. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience. Our driver was excellent & kept us well informed. I would highly recommend. At our request he dropped us off at the Ritz."
* A traveler said: "We have learnt a lot of histories from our tour guide Stephanie. She is very knowledgeable and friendly, plus she took really good pictures of me and my husband :). It is definitely a great way to start our adventure in Paris, like an overview of a book. For all these first time travelers, we definitely recommend you to sign up this trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was an excellent guide, knowledgeable, interesting and clearly passionate about her job. She started with a fascinating historical tour and incorporated our request for Greeco-Roman vases A superb experience!"
* A traveler said: "My daughters and I had a fantastic time! Fred, our driver and guide, was very knowledgeable. He started his history of Paris from the moment he picked us up. We learned so much and I’m eager to learn more. Thank you for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Afsaneh was brilliant and would passionately tell us about art and the history behind. Our guide helped us understand art in a new way."
* A traveler said: "Our guide exceeded our expectations, he was awesome with the kids Very well worth it, did not wait in line"
* A traveler said: "We requested a Spanish speaking tour guide. Jose Pareja exceeded our expectations! He was very knowledgeable and since he picked us up he was explaining a lot of French history! Very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Everything was really nice. Food and service was very good. Paris in night time is so beautiful. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Fernanda is extremely bright and knowledgeable! She is fantastic!! We enjoyed every second of the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing as we had the best of the best tour guide ever!! Lucien was exceptionally well educated, spoke fluent English & French, was so polite, engaging, & fun!"
* A traveler said: "One might expect a canned presentation, but this was the opposite. Genuine and insightful. One can tell that our guide had 5 years of experience and was passionate about helping us educate ourselves and giving us a sense of what Paris is all about."
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and our guide Kendra (sp) had a great sense of humor. The tour started on time which we really appreciated and she asked questions to engage the group!"
* A traveler said: "Lili was an art history major and it really showed. She led us through the change from classical art through impressionism and post modern art. The museum is beautiful and full of the Louvre "rejects". Excellent guide through beautiful works of art. Babylon made it easy to meet by sending meet details a day earlier. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our trip to Giverny & Versailles! Our Guide Fred, with Parismatic, was awesome! He was extremely knowledgeable and attentive. The Monet Gardens was absolutely worth the time and money and Versailles was very impressive. Highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "A profound experience with an excellent guide. Josef was very knowledgeable and engaging. He clearly is passionate about the history of D Day and of the War in general. The American Cemetery at Omaha beach is very moving. As close to sacred ground as exists. One of the very best guided tours ever."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Demitri was a very knowledgeable and considerate guide. Our lunch was surprisingly good. Well cooked and fresh."
* A traveler said: "The sights alone made this tour worth it. But, when you have a tour guide as knowledgeable and as nice as Oliver it made this tour one of the highlights of our family vacation. If you have any interest in history and you want a high end intimate experience this is the tour for you."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I were traveling with my elderly father in Paris and realized the hop on buses wouldn't work for him. We instead booked this tour for our final night and it was perfect! Our driver was very knowledgeable, took our photos at the monuments and took us to see many places we had not yet seen. The champagne also helped!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasurable tour with Jean-Paul as our private guide. JP was like part of the family but he knew the history and the areas. We recommend you take lunch in Versailles at the place JP recommends. Very authentic place where the locals dine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lilit was so knowledgeable and amazing. And our driver, Lucian stopped anywhere we asked for photos. We planned to only spend an hour or so in Montemontre for a cafe au lait and a crepe and all the rest of the tour was for sightseeing. Ended up with a beautiful sketch from a local artist and plenty of time to see all the other sights. In my opinion, the experience is best if you follow along and ask questions and keep your group small. It was very personalized and easy to communicate with the team. Top notch service and experience. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was on time to pick us up. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable!! Highly recommend this tour and our tour guide!!"
* A traveler said: "I was there with my granddaughter. It was her first visit to Paris. We had the same driver in both the night tour and the day tour and were absolutely delighted with both tours!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Madeleine
- Montmartre Cemetery
- Buttes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)
- 11th Arrondissement
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- 10th Arrondissement
- Bois de Vincennes
- Obelisk of Luxor
- Galerie Vivienne
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation
- Palais Bourbon
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)
- Grands Boulevards
- Villa Savoye
- Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)
- Paris Story
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur