Top Paris Layover Tours
15 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "David was an amazing host! We were only in Paris a short time, but we will definitely schedule a longer trip and hire him to show us around. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We got the royalty treatment on our tasting tour. We loved the history about the neighborhoods, the French sweets and being able to try pastry shops I would never normally go into."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super knowledgeable about the area and France's history. She let us try so many things. A very fun tour."
* A traveler said: "One of our absolute favorites! Nicholas was amazing. He truly understands his subject and gave us a wonderful insight into the world of chocolate that I wasn't expecting, but was so happy to discover. He also gave us peeks into his neighborhood that increased our enjoyment and the treats we had were truly special and beyond delicious."
* A traveler said: "This place is beautiful better than Versailles. The art decor and architecture are well preserve. this is a must visit place"
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Paris. What a great way to see the highlights of this beautiful city. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was 3rd time I have been on Eiffel Tower. This was the most helpful and relevant tour thanks to out tour guide! On this tour, I was able to go to the summit and view Paris as I had always hoped! Thanks Viator!"
* A traveler said: "This lunch cruise was a fabulous way to see so many of the famous sites and buildings. The boat was spacious and elegant. Great atmosphere and ambiance. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious. Best duck I think I have ever had in my life! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a 17 hour layover and this tour was worth it. Maya and Fedi were phenomenal hosts. They were very patient and the tour was personalized to our needs. My husband and i felt that they were family members taking us to see Paris. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Diego, our guide, was awesome. He picked us up on time at the airport, and had a 5 hour tour planned. When he found out our son was a huge Paris Saint-Germaine soccer fan, he took us by their stadium. Diego saw some local kids wearing a team scarf, so he asked them about it. It happened to be the day that supporters could sign up for the fan club emails, look inside the stadium, get a free scarf and buy t-shirts. This thrilled our son, and the fan club organizers were excited to have a new member in the US. He also adjusted our tour so we could have an early supper at an outdoor cafe. Diego spoke English very well and definitely customized our tour to show us the highlights we wanted to see. Great way to spend some time during a long layover!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)
- Dome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Clos Montmartre
- Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)
- Rue Montorgueil
- Palais Royal
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Arc de Triomphe
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Place Vendome
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- Folies Bergère
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur