Top Paris Jazz
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Paris Tours
Sort by: Featured
Follow in the footsteps of revolutionaries and royals on this walking tour that traces the history of the French Revolution in Paris. From the storming of the Bastille to the bloody Reign of Terror, learn about the Revolutions’ causes and consequences as you visit key sites around the city where history was made.
See the major sights of Paris from the water on a hop-on hop-off Seine boat cruise. With either a 1- or 2-day ticket, glide leisurely along the river, hopping off and on when you wish to visit the attractions that most interest you, such as Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre. Or simply stay on the boat to admire Paris’ World Heritage-listed riverbanks.
Make sightseeing in the French capital easy with a Big Bus tour of Paris. Enjoy the convenience of hop-on hop-off access at any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio-commentary, available in 11 languages.
Make your visit to the Opera Garnier easy by booking an admission ticket online, which allows your to breeze past entrance queues. A self-guided visit means that you can explore at your own pace without the pressure of a tour group, tailoring the experience to your own preferences. Leave with a new perspective on Paris's history, music, and architecture.
Finding your way around Paris doesn't need to be challenging, thanks to this hop-on hop-off bus tour. You have the option of one, two, or three days of double-decker bus access, covering various routes with stops at most of Paris’s most important museums, attractions, and shopping areas. And with your ticket, get all sorts of freebies, including walking tours and on-board audio guides with narration in multiple languages.
Visit the D-Day beaches during this full-day trip from Paris to Normandy. Stop at Omaha Beach to learn stories and historical facts about WWII; stop at the Juno Beach Center; pause at the American Cemetery; and stop by the Caen Memorial Museum for a scenic lunch. Gain fascinating insights from your guide into the sacrifices of Allied soldiers and the French citizens they liberated. Upgrade to a small-group tour when booking for a more personal experience.
Enjoy an intimate historical look at the D-Day landings on this full-day trip to the beaches of Normandy from Paris. Travel by comfortable van accommodating no more than eight people, and visit Omaha Beach, the Operation Overlord Museum, German bunkers, Pointe du Hoc, as well as the American Cemetery home to 10,000 white crosses. See period-era military maps, plans, and photos, while listening to inspiring stories about June 6, 1944. Sip some of Normandy’s famous traditional cider before returning to Paris.
Dive into the musical history of Paris' Jazz Age on a walking tour that concludes with a jazz performance. Visit the iconic nightclubs, bars, and neighborhoods of Les Halles, the Latin Quarter and St-Germain-des-Prés to see where Jazz Age artists spent their time. Stop at famous spots like Le Caveau de la Huchette and Les Deux Magots before ending a concert of live jazz at Le Duc des Lombards. Group size is limited to 15 ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Jazz in Paris?
What Jazz in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Adults-only Shows
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Packages & Special Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Buttes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont) Tours & Tickets
- Le Manoir de Paris Tours & Tickets
- Caveau de la Huchette Tours & Tickets
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum Tours & Tickets
- Centre Pompidou Tours & Tickets
- Théatre le Ranelagh Tours & Tickets
- Bercy Village Tours & Tickets
- Palais de Chaillot Tours & Tickets
- Quai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly) Tours & Tickets
- Cluny Museum (Musée de Cluny) Tours & Tickets
- Place Dauphine Tours & Tickets
- Trocadéro Tours & Tickets
- Le Marais Tours & Tickets
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis) Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte) Tours & Tickets
- Jardin des Plantes Tours & Tickets
- Gare Saint-Lazare Tours & Tickets
- Ile Saint-Louis Tours & Tickets
- L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking School Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur