Top Paris Pub Tours
16 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We experienced a beautiful and historical place, It was a great place to visit. I recommend this tour for anyone that is interested in evolution of a great Paris landmark.."
* A traveler said: "Nick was informative and engaging-enjoyed the tour and would recommend! The food was fresh and the sights were awesome."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went on this dinner cruise to celebrate our anniversary, and it was lovely. The food was excellent, and it was truly special to be able to see Paris from the river. We went for the early dinner (6:45), so we got to see the sunset."
* A traveler said: "When we arrived there was a small queue, do the skip the line tickets worked a treat. Food and service were excellent. One slight negative was by having the gold package there was only one choice of dessert, not sure if you didn’t like it whether you could change if for something else. Overall very good value for money."
* A traveler said: "I travelled solo and the group I met on the tour was lovely! Our guide Nissa was amazing, she was personable, engaging and clearly knew a lot about the subject. My favourite part of the tour was tasting fresh grape juice from the harvested and pressed grapes when visiting a small producer, which only happens a few times a year!"
* A traveler said: "Florent gave us a birds eye view of the huge St Ouen flea market. It was an interesting and informative tour."
* A traveler said: "My son and I enjoyed our tour 💯. Thomas was very friendly and offered a lot of knowledge about the region. After our flight we hung out and talked for a little bit, and he offered to take us back to our hotel! It was a fantastic experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with Jess. Learned a lot of food history. Found about the history of the Marias and food."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour and Ellen’s personable accounts of Hemingway’s time in Paris and the impact it had on his life and career. If you are a Hemingway fan, you will enjoy this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris Panthéon Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour
- Paris Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Champagne Exclusive Viator
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Paris Including Meal
- Champagne Day Trip with Moet&Chandon, Reims Cathedral & Family Winery from Paris
- Clos Montmartre
- La Seine Musicale
- Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)
- Musée du Luxembourg
- Les Ombres Restaurant
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Palais de Tokyo
- Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)
- Stade de France
- Obelisk of Luxor
- Place Vendome
- Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)
- Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Pont Neuf
- Parc de Bercy
- Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)
- Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)
- Château de Chantilly
- Musée de la Musique
- 12th Arrondissement
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur