Paris Orly Airport (ORY) Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
The Paris Orly Airport (ORY), or Aéroport de Paris-Orly, was built in 1932 and is the city’s secondary airport, after Charles de Gaulle. With almost 30 million passengers per year, however, it could hardly be considered a small transportation hub. The airport primarily serves budget and regional airlines.
Parisian traffic is famously daunting, so an airport transfer to or from the city is ideal to avoid the hassle of navigating busy and confusing roads. The most popular options are private or shared transfers that include pickup and drop-off at hotels in Paris or the nearby Disneyland® Paris resort.
Orly is also a major hub for connections from long-haul flights into or out of Charles de Gaulle. If you’re flying into one airport but need to make a connection out of the other, you can take a private or shared shuttle between the two.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The airport has four terminals, which are connected internally; you can transfer terminals on foot or via a small train.
- Car rental agency desks are located in Terminal 1 on level 0, near exit 10a.
- There are shops (including duty-free options), restaurants, cafès, currency exchange counters, ATMs, and a tax refund office inside the airport.
- The airport offers free public Wi-Fi.
- There are two tourist information desks; they are located at Terminal 1 level 0, near exit, and at Terminal 4 level 0, near exit 48d.
How to Get There
Paris Orly Airport is located in the town of Orly, 80 miles (13 kilometers) southeast of Paris. It is accessible by car or taxi via highway A106. You can also reach the airport via train on the RER B, by transferring to the Orlyval shuttle, or on the RER C, by transferring to a GO C Paris shuttle. The Orlybus also has direct routes from the airport to Paris-Denfert Rochereau in Paris.
Address: Orly 94390, France
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
No results found!
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy