Top Panajachel Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Panajachel Tours
Find out what’s bubbling in the typical Guatemalan kitchen during this 4-hour cooking class near Lake Atitlan. Spend your session gaining a hands-on understanding of three Guatemalan dishes, discovering the blend of Mayan and Spanish colonial flavors that give this Central American cuisine its unique taste. You’ll finish class by enjoying a tasty lunch of the dishes you prepared, and recipe book to recreate the dishes in the future. Optional upgrades featuring private lessons and visits to the market are also available.
Once famously described as "too much of a good thing," Lake Atitlan's stunning beauty and broad diversity of towns can make it difficult for visitors to decide how best to see its attractions. This tour lets you see it all while connecting with the landscape and the local people in ways that few visitors get to do. After taking a boat from Panajachel to the small Mayan village of Tzununa, hop on a bike for a ride through the countryside, stopping to visit weaving cooperatives, coffee plantations, art galleries, and some of the best viewpoints on the Lake.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Maya Cooking Class from Panajachel
- Bicycle Tour Around Lake Atitlan with Weaving Coops and Coffee Plantations
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands