Top Palermo Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Palermo Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Palermo’s key sights on foot on this walking tour of the Sicilian capital. Meet your guide in a convenient location in central Palermo, and set off. Visit popular landmarks ranging from the Palermo Cathedral and Palazzo Pretorio to the Massimo Theater. Learn about the city’s long entanglement with the mafia, and meet the shopkeepers and other individuals who have pioneered a local anti-mafia movement.
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic Palermo recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
A fun tour for foodies and home cooks, this tour takes you into a local’s home for a traditional Italian meal. Meet your host at a nearby market where you’ll shop for ingredients together. Back at the caserina’s home, help prepare the meal while enjoying a glass (or two) of Sicilian wine. Enjoy a four-course meal including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, and dessert—topped off with an espresso.
Choose your own adventure with this private market visit and cooking class in Palermo. With your private guide, visit a local market and pick out a few ingredients that interest you; then head back to the private kitchen to create something. Due to the private nature of your activity, you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide and a completely customized experience. Leave the activity with new knowledge about Italian food and ingredients, as well as the ability to recreate the magic at home.
Immerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine. During the lesson, the local home cook will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional pasta recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines. This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Palermo?
The best Unique Experiences in Palermo according to Viator travelers are:
- Palermo No Mafia walking tour: discover the Anti-mafia culture in Sicily
- Dining experience at a local's home in Palermo with cooking demo
- Local market visit and dining experience at a local's home in Palermo
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Palermo
- Private pasta-making class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Palermo
What Unique Experiences in Palermo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Palermo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Palermo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Palermo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & Tickets
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & Tickets
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & Tickets
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & Tickets
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre) Tours & Tickets
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù) Tours & Tickets
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & Tickets
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & Tickets
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & Tickets
- Monreale Tours & Tickets
- Martorana Tours & Tickets
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio