Top Oxford How to Get Around
111 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "Daniel’s art of presenting brought the stories about the beautiful buildings to life . I enjoyed the visit inside of Exeter College , such a pretty place ."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather on a late summer's day. Calm conditions. Our young ' skipper ' had a chatty and informative approach. Altogether a very enjoyable hour on the Thames"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we’ve ever been on! Peter was amazing! You will not regret booking this tour- so many fun facts! If we would of been thinking straight we would of just followed Peter to his next tour destination. It really was such a lovely tour I can’t say enough about how great it was!"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "John was interesting and entertaining. A great introduction to Oxford, despite the rain! Fascinating back stories to the colleges."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "As a Morse fan I found the tour very interesting and the guide very knowledgeable. Seeing the locations around Oxford where Morse, Endeavour and Lewis was filmed was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely fantastic! Not only was it a lovely way to see Oxford, but we learnt so much about the university history, how things are today and life as a student. Our guide was charming and I think adapted his tales to suit the audience he had which made our experience just right for us. Oxford is flat, so riding is easy."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and knowledgeable tour guide Excellent pace. Gorgeous day ………….. Elizabeth Hudson Evans ."
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, was educated about the history of Oxford and Harry Potter and shown some places I would’ve struggled to find by myself. Would recommend, highly knowledgeable tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "Driver/guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, as well as a very safe driver. A little cramped for time in Bath, but overall an excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We love to start any city break with a cycling tour and Angus did not disappoint. Very informative and was lovely to also venture outside the city into the countryside, thank you Angus 😀"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The whole river cruise was a delightful experience. Nick our captain was lovely and informative in an amusing way."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England