Top Oaxaca Travel & Transportation Services
76 results | All Oaxaca Tours
* A traveler said: "Viator is the best transportation I’ve ever used! Communication was perfect, Liz saved us when I entered the wrong pick-up airport! Roger was so nice and warm and friendly. I definitely recommend Viator for airport transportation services."
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver- very knowledgeable about the area. Waiting for us right outside of airport exit with sign."
* A traveler said: "On time, easy drive and helpful driver. Was picked up at our adresse and he came a little early. Just want we needed and wanted!"
* A traveler said: "Viator operator was waiting with sign outside the airport. He was exceptional and very friendly. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Our driver was so very helpful. Spoke great English and was very friendly! We gave him a great tip!"
* A traveler said: "I took the class with my wife and we both enjoy the full experience. Oscar is a great chef and host I fully recommend this experience to anyone visiting Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and was a great speaker. She kept us engaged. We were very accommodated in that we received way more on the tour than expected. She also took care to do tour in both English and Spanish, and picked us up/dropped us off at our desired location. I am in great awe of Monte Alban and Oaxaca. Book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was expertly run, gracious, and very informative. Our archeologist guide, Antonio, was very knowledgeable, and shared his wealth of history & stories with us! Bus was comfy. Buffet lunch was yummy - get the mole!"
* A traveler said: "This is great for the food lover, and the rest of us. One of us is a food nerd, the other not. We both had a fantastic day. Was incredibly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "This ia a very good trip. Lots to see and remember. Due to the COVID-19, some of the Placer remain closes as May 2021. I hope we can return to some kind of normalcy soon."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Moses was so wonderful. We loved our tour. We would definitely use your service again if we needed a tour. It was only me and my boyfriend."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience! Such a fun activity. Our tour guide, Cesar was fabulous - really kind and knowledgeable. And the family we met who makes the alebrijes was so warm and informative. Would highly recommend for any creative travelers!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Miguel was fantastic! Excellent driver, saw what we wanted to see and connected us with nice people at the sites we visited. We booked a private tour for three - money well spent. Comfortable, air-conditioned, new van. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was incredibly knowledgeable, taking the time to point out key details and articulate a compelling narrative. It’s a must attend!"
* A traveler said: "We were guided by Filomeno to Mitla, the Sunday market at Tlocoluca, and an on-site weaving demonstration at a family business making carpets. Our tour was taken over at Mitla by a gentleman acquainted with Filomeno named Eduardo (I think?.....eek!), whose enthusiasm for and willingness to educate about the pre-Spanish cultures of the Oaxaca Valley were fascinating and exciting. We loved every moment of our stay at Mitla and had it not been so hot (and I so sunburned), we'd have happily stayed several more hours. Filomeno took us to the Sunday market, which was both different from and similar to others I've been to in Mexico (most notably outside of Guadalajara at Tonala). Filomeno helped me identify hand-sewn, locally made items so that I could make educated purchases and graciously answered our countless questions. At the carpet weaving business, we learned a lot more about human and organic chemistry than I expected, and was delighted with the lovely carpet I expect any day now that I'm home. Filomeno's RAV4 was comfortable and the trip was perfect. It was a very memorable day and I can't recommend Oaxaca Conmigo strongly enough. An utter delight and one I will repeat next time I visit!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us in the airport. He was extremely helpful in helping collect our luggage and then pointed out sights between the airport and our hotel. Very professional and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very amiable and easy to talk to. He took us to some fantastic view points provided some education. (My friend and I are Spanish speaking) also given info on Saturday fruit market days and taken to taste test some mezcal. Provided plenty of info on some places to visit."
* A traveler said: "This my second visit to Huatulco and first tour. The whole package with little shopping and Mezcal tasting plus the city tour was the the best! The best part is Carla who speak good English and so knowledgeable. Also very kind and amazing tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. On time. Friendly driver. After booking, a few days before the service I was contacted to confirm the service and check my arrival time and number of passengers."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz)
- San Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín)
- Santo Domingo de Guzman Church (Templo de Santo Domingo de Guzmán)
- Benito Juárez Home (Casa de Benito Juárez)
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita)
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Benito Juarez Market (Mercado Benito Juarez)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Abastos Market (Central de Abastos)
- 20th November Market (Mercado 20 de Noviembre)
- Chachacual Bay
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden (Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Tule Tree (Arbol del Tule)
- Casa Crespo
- Cuilapam Convent (Convento de Cuilápam)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific