Oaxaca City Tours
* A traveler said: "I took the class with my wife and we both enjoy the full experience. Oscar is a great chef and host I fully recommend this experience to anyone visiting Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "We were guided by Filomeno to Mitla, the Sunday market at Tlocoluca, and an on-site weaving demonstration at a family business making carpets. Our tour was taken over at Mitla by a gentleman acquainted with Filomeno named Eduardo (I think?.....eek!), whose enthusiasm for and willingness to educate about the pre-Spanish cultures of the Oaxaca Valley were fascinating and exciting. We loved every moment of our stay at Mitla and had it not been so hot (and I so sunburned), we'd have happily stayed several more hours. Filomeno took us to the Sunday market, which was both different from and similar to others I've been to in Mexico (most notably outside of Guadalajara at Tonala). Filomeno helped me identify hand-sewn, locally made items so that I could make educated purchases and graciously answered our countless questions. At the carpet weaving business, we learned a lot more about human and organic chemistry than I expected, and was delighted with the lovely carpet I expect any day now that I'm home. Filomeno's RAV4 was comfortable and the trip was perfect. It was a very memorable day and I can't recommend Oaxaca Conmigo strongly enough. An utter delight and one I will repeat next time I visit!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was expertly run, gracious, and very informative. Our archeologist guide, Antonio, was very knowledgeable, and shared his wealth of history & stories with us! Bus was comfy. Buffet lunch was yummy - get the mole!"
* A traveler said: "It was ALL FABULOUS! OUR guide, "Betsy" was energetic, very knowledgeable and her passion for her city is contagious! Breakfast at the puesta was one favorite, the market, and she was VERY patient helpful at the chocolate store."
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver- very knowledgeable about the area. Waiting for us right outside of airport exit with sign."
* A traveler said: "Angel was a great guide, and did a wonderful job leading the English language group members. His knowledge of the site was impressive! He kept things moving along, so we still had a full hour to explore the site on out own!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable from start to end! Guide, Jessie, was knowledgeable and charming. She shared so much history of art in Oaxaca and about the culture here. She provided a snack, great bikes, and we all had a wonderful time! Book this one! 💜"
* A traveler said: "The guide at Mitla was full of knowledge and passion. The mezcal salesman was not pushy and aswered all questions. The family,of weavers was very pleasant.The,tour was in english and spanish. Tule was,closed."
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of the markets. Elizabeth did a great job explaining everything about the food and we stopped to taste. I’d highly recommend taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This ia a very good trip. Lots to see and remember. Due to the COVID-19, some of the Placer remain closes as May 2021. I hope we can return to some kind of normalcy soon."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was a great guide. This was a good balance of activities! Monte Alban is impressive and seeing the artisans was a good stop also"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing cooking class!! We were picked up at our hostel and taken to the Quinta. We got to enjoy some of míguels house blend coffee while hearing stories and touring the on-site farm, learning about some of the unique ingredients. From there we went to a local molino and markets to get the remainder ingredients and than off to the races with cooking. Was fun, informative and most importantly delicious! Cannot recommend enough. One of the highlights of our incredible week in Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was timely. We spent the perfect amount of time at each location for it to be fascinating but not overly done. It was a full day but it didn't feel like it. Juan is fun and knowledgeable. Good group of guys!"
* A traveler said: "Miguel was incredibly knowledgeable, taking the time to point out key details and articulate a compelling narrative. It’s a must attend!"
* A traveler said: "If you are interested in the art behind the traditional alebrijes in Oaxaca. This trip was terrific! Great driver. Fun day!"
* A traveler said: "On time, easy drive and helpful driver. Was picked up at our adresse and he came a little early. Just want we needed and wanted!"
* A traveler said: "Tour and guide was superb. His background in archeology enhanced our experience. His knowledge and explanations were not notch. Don Rosalio Felix treated my family and myself with courtesy and a deep regard for someone seeking knowledge beyond cursory and superficial facts about the people, place and events at Monte Alban. Without reservation I recommend the operator of this tour. On a closing note, Mr. Felix even accommodated our need for cool refreshments on what was a hot and very sunny August day. Truly a scholar and a gentleman."
* A traveler said: "Javier and Lelio (sp?) were absolutely awesome! It was a small tour but it was me and my partners favorite. Lelio and his family are so welcoming and kind. They have such beautiful artistry and great chocolate! Lelio as the guide was wonderful! He has a lot of knowledge on the fauna and Flora mixed in with family anecdotes. It adds to the charm! Javier is much fun and a great communicator! Felt at ease during the 1hr drive. Such a cool and nice dude!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Moses was so wonderful. We loved our tour. We would definitely use your service again if we needed a tour. It was only me and my boyfriend."