Top Oaxaca City Food Tours
18 results | All Oaxaca City Tours
* A traveler said: "This is great for the food lover, and the rest of us. One of us is a food nerd, the other not. We both had a fantastic day. Was incredibly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of the markets. Elizabeth did a great job explaining everything about the food and we stopped to taste. I’d highly recommend taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I took the class with my wife and we both enjoy the full experience. Oscar is a great chef and host I fully recommend this experience to anyone visiting Oaxaca."
* A traveler said: "This ia a very good trip. Lots to see and remember. Due to the COVID-19, some of the Placer remain closes as May 2021. I hope we can return to some kind of normalcy soon."
* A traveler said: "Marco was waiting for me when I arrived and it was an easy and nice ride to my airBnb. I will use this service again"
* A traveler said: "It was ALL FABULOUS! OUR guide, "Betsy" was energetic, very knowledgeable and her passion for her city is contagious! Breakfast at the puesta was one favorite, the market, and she was VERY patient helpful at the chocolate store."
* A traveler said: "The tour was expertly run, gracious, and very informative. Our archeologist guide, Antonio, was very knowledgeable, and shared his wealth of history & stories with us! Bus was comfy. Buffet lunch was yummy - get the mole!"
* A traveler said: "I had a little surprise as description didn't mention that excursion is all walking - that is 3,5 hours. Mostly because the areas that we visited aren't accessible by transport. I came prepared and I had good time. Our guide Antonio did great job managing a bi-lingual group."
* A traveler said: "Viator is the best transportation I’ve ever used! Communication was perfect, Liz saved us when I entered the wrong pick-up airport! Roger was so nice and warm and friendly. I definitely recommend Viator for airport transportation services."
* A traveler said: "The guide at Mitla was full of knowledge and passion. The mezcal salesman was not pushy and aswered all questions. The family,of weavers was very pleasant.The,tour was in english and spanish. Tule was,closed."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Miguel was fantastic! Excellent driver, saw what we wanted to see and connected us with nice people at the sites we visited. We booked a private tour for three - money well spent. Comfortable, air-conditioned, new van. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip - first we visit a pottery - the one that for many is the mother of making this black pottery started here and it is now her family that runs the business. Sadly, no production at this time but it was clearly another quality then we have seen in the city. Second, we visit a textile artist (learned about making colours, spin the wool, making rugs and much more). The one we visit is a famous guy and he knew a lot and loved sharing. After that we visit first a Mezcal production that was of a good size that could show us every step of the prodution. Very interesting. Last, we visit a tiny family run production that was not producing anything just now, but the owner told us so much about producing mezcal and was very charming. The guide and the driver (two persons) made it a fun and interesting trip and as we had a full day with them, we got around many topics. We are very happy we decided on this tour specific and will recommend it to everyone. Thanks to both for making a great day!!!"