Top Oahu Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Oahu Tours
Feel the adrenaline rush of soaring from the top of Oahu’s longest ziplines on this guided tour. Start with a short ATV ride to the top of a mountain. Then enjoy spectacular panoramic ocean and mountain views of Oahu's famous North Shore from long, high and extra-quiet ziplines ranging from 500 to 2,400 feet. Along the way, encounter rappels, sky bridges, scenic boardwalks, and a couple of surprises for some fun activities that challenge in a safe and controlled way.
Go parasaling over Maunalua Bay on this 1-hour adventure from Honolulu. Choose from two flights that take you 500 feet (152 meters) or 700 feet (213 meters) in the air for views of the Ko'olau Mountain Range, Koko Head and the Hawaii Kai coastline. GoPro videos and digital photos of your tandem flight and dip in the warm ocean water are available upon return to land.
Soar through the trees on a zipline, and enjoy a birds-eye view of verdant Oahu. Get a fully guided tour at Coral Crater Adventure park, which features 6 ziplines ranging in length from 300 to 600 feet. Equipped with the most modern braking system, these ziplines assure your family or friends an exhilarating, safe, and high-flying time.
Fly over the sparkling waters of Oahu on 1-hour parasailing adventure in Waikiki. Hop aboard your 12-person boat, soaring up into the skies with one or two other people for 10 minutes. Then, spend the rest of your hour gliding across the ocean, keeping your eyes peeled for dolphins, tropical fish and sea turtles. This small-group tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off for up to 12 travelers, and offers both morning and afternoon departures.
Get your adrenaline pumping and navigate an obstacle course at Coral Crater Adventure Park in Oahu. Join a small group and gear up for a series of ziplines and a 2-level Adventure Tower jungle gym that features a freefall, ropes, bridges, and a pendulum swing. You also have the opportunity to try the climbing wall if you're still looking for more adventure.
Sail on a catamaran down Oahu's western coast during this cruise from Ko Olina. Glide through the unspoiled waters on this side of the island in search of dolphins and whales, then dive in for a snorkeling experience in a hidden local spot rich with marine life. Enjoy a Hawaiian buffet, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, before heading back to shore. Choose from three daily departure times.
Enjoy a traditional lei greeting and experience a luau on Oahu. Hosted by Chief Sielu, Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, this event provides the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in island culture. Watch a Polynesian show, learn headband weaving, or take a hula lesson, before indulging in a Hawaiian feast, including pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Upgrade to include priority access and convenient pickup, for a hassle-free experience.
Share the warm Hawaiian waters with green sea turtles, tropical fish, and more on a 2-hour snorkel excursion from Waikiki. No need to wear your flippers and mask on the plane, as all necessary gear is provided. Under the careful guidance of a tour leader, discover the vibrant sea life of Turtle Canyons. Above water wildlife sightings may include spinner dolphins, flying fish, and - in winter months - humpback whales.
Snorkel with green sea turtles in Oahu's Turtle Canyon on this 2- to 3-hour tour departing from Waikiki. Board a power catamaran and sail along the shore of Oahu towards the island's best place to spot the resident turtles. Turtle sightings are guaranteed; if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a free second cruise. After snorkeling, enjoy lunch (if option selected ) and two provided drinks while you keep your eyes peeled for passing marine life like dolphins and migrating whales.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ziplining in Oahu?
What Ziplining in Oahu are taking additional safety precautions?
What Ziplining in Oahu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oahu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Obstacle Courses
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Manoa Valley Tours & Tickets
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & Tickets
- Waimea Valley Tours & Tickets
- Manoa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kewalo Basin Tours & Tickets
- Ala Moana Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- King Kamehameha Statue Tours & Tickets
- Iolani Palace Tours & Tickets
- Koko Crater Tours & Tickets
- Waimea Bay Tours & Tickets
- USS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Waikele Center Tours & Tickets
- He'eia State Park Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- Koʻolau Range Tours & Tickets
- Kaneohe Bay Tours & Tickets
- Bishop Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Beach Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & Tickets
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets