Top Oahu Water Tours
70 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent service by the wait staff, great performance by the crew and awesome views of the sunset and coastline"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "They provide a safe, interesting trip. Many animals above and below water. A great view of Wakiki and Diamond Head from the water."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing! Fun, very accommodating and on top of every detail! From the moment we left port we were like a big family-everyone happy and having a great, relaxing time! Thank you for a memorable evening!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew were amazing and so knowledgeable! Loved their music playlist and the food provided was almost like a meal rather than snacks. We saw turtles, a rainbow, the sunset, and Honolulu city lights- perfect evening!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Beautiful sunset & great food & drinks. The crew was friendly & the boat was clean & safe."
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Alexio, Jonah, and jerry were amazing. Such a beautiful experience 10/10 would book again. The boat ride was sooo much fun let alone actually snorkeling and seeing so many beautiful fish and turtles"
* A traveler said: "Wheelchair accessible!! Only one I could find it was amazing!! Thank you for being accessible. Cheers!!"
* A traveler said: "We saw some sea turtles super awesome ... the captain was very knowledgeable gave lots of cool history .... every one was super friendly"
* A traveler said: "Francesco and Ryland were amazing! they made sure to customize our experience based on what we wanted to get out of the trip and also were very cognizant of all of us to make sure that we were safe. We even got to see dolphins!"
* A traveler said: "From the attentive, friendly crew to the beautiful, well maintained ship the experience was an amazing night. Plenty of food and drink for everyone on board. The views from the water and the fireworks were just incredible. Highly recommend his event."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! Uncle Kenny was entertaining and informative, the activities were a blast. The staff is very friendly and considerate. A great company."
* A traveler said: "Every aspect of the tour was amazing with breathtaking views of the city. Henry our tour guide/driver extremely added to the experience. Not only was he very knowledgeable of the island but share jokes along the way which definitely made the experience even livelier. Would definitely recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the sunset, the lights on the boat and most importantly the hostess. Everyone had fun, they were kind and generous."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ko Olina
- Iolani Palace
- Lyon Arboretum
- Honolulu Hale
- Kaau Crater
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Valley of the Temples
- Mokolii Island
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kapiolani Park
- Kewalo Basin
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Banzai Pipeline
- Mt. Tantalus
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design