Top Oahu Stand Up Paddleboarding
34 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Paddling out during sunset was a great experience. Unfortunately getting pictures while paddle boarding isn't ideal unless you're experienced."
* A traveler said: "Great for beginners & saw turtles during our tour! Our tour guide was so sweet & made sure the whole family kept up."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The hike and view were amazing. It rained when we were at the top, but was welcomed and added to the experience. The bunker and history was interesting!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing and the crew is the best😆 we had drinks and a lot of fun🔥 we saw many turtles and we were able to swim really near them🐢"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "As a first time paddler in my sixties I was a bit apprehensive, but no need to be. The lesson was clear and on point The tips made it easy to feel at ease on the board and the trip up the river was great. Will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff that helped out a ton. They got me standing up in no time! Had a fantastic time and definitely will recommend."
* A traveler said: "Zory was an excellent teacher, I'm 31 and have never surfed before and I was able to do it!! I had a blast!! I wish I would've done this at the beginning of my vacation so I could come back. Also, as a bonus I got to see a giant sea turtle!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing crew and saw a ton of sharks, beautiful scenery, but I would advise against this if you are easily seasick or not a strong swimmer as it is 2 miles out and the waves and current are really intense. It's very safe, but it was mildly difficult. That being said 10/10, I'd highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Great instructor made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident. We had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "He is very knowledgeable of the area and funny. We went to a different land learned a lot.My family and I enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day today with instructor Riki! He was a great teacher and we even managed to surf a few waves! Not only that, did he told me lots about the local area which was a nice extra touch. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time doing Paddle Board and it was an amazing experience because of Topaz! She was patient and took her time in helping us feel confident on the water! I highly recommend taking her class. Excellent way to spend an hour on the beach while getting some exercise!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Instructor (Reese) was patient, informative, and helpful. I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The instructors were amazing and super encouraging for us being first time paddle-boarders! They gave great instruction and were super patient! 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I will never be able to say enough great things about how amazing our day was with Evan.Lifechanging"
* A traveler said: "Me and my family had a great time the crew members were very informative about safety it was fun for the whole family thanks Eric"
* A traveler said: "All of the experience was great, however, the pictures taken only provided a few of my granddaughter, photographer focused mainly on the other couple surfing with her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- King Kamehameha Statue
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Mt. Tantalus
- Maunalua Bay
- He'eia State Park
- Kaneohe Bay
- Ala Moana Center
- Lyon Arboretum
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Sandy Beach Park
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Honolulu Harbor
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Queen Emma Summer Palace