Top Oahu Sporting Events
71 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "The story tellers were excellent…the scenery was breath taking….the UTV ride was lots of fun…highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was an exciting experience. I have to day that my husband and I were scared during the flight, but we are definitely glad we did it. The views are incredible and our pilot Evan did a super job of describing what we were seeing and giving some history lessons. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was our pilot! Very calm and confident the entire flight and spoke expectations of bumps and turns along the way plus info and facts about what we were seeing below! Very fun and definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! This was probably my favorite one of all the tours I signed up for in Oahu. I would 100% recommend this one. The views were amazing and the tour guide was as well!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the waterfall was definitely worth the hike up! Our guide Sergie was fantastic and showed us all the beautiful views. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, also always willingly to help us take photos. Amazing experience overall :)"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of the island. Our guide was knowledgeable, kind, and flexible with what we wanted to see. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. We were able to see everything that we wanted to see. Thank you for such a great experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "That I did it with my daughter in Hawaii, our very first time on the island and it was special. We had a great time. I recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Incredibly knowledgeable about his home and culture. Professional but friendly and accommodating. Absolutely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the tour: the WHOLE thing! Thank you to our guides! They delivered on the promise to see awesome marine life (bonus: good local history and funny jokes)."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! We had a lovely time and felt safe. The team was personable and attentive. Definitely worth it if you’re visiting Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were fantastic providing some great information on the area. The bike ride was just as it was advertised, very little pedaling. Prepare to do a lot of braking on the trek down winding countryside. We had a great time. Would definitely recommend to allow for a lazy morning before spending the afternoon on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome! He is very passionate and knowledgeable about the stars and Hawaiian history. Loved it! This is a great family activity."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Michael was a great tour guide and the hike was awesome. We loved being in a smaller group and the Shaxi allowed us to be able to see everything! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide individualized our trip according to our needs and desire. It was wonderful. Since the tour included only my husband and myself (both in our late 60's) we did not feel we had the strength to paddle the entire 3 miles and back to the twin islands. So we went to a small flat island instead. Rode a few waves, took a beach break."
* A traveler said: "Matt is down to Earth very knowledgeable, best adventure ever we are so glad he was our tour guy !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mom and daughter bike tour w Kelly, our tour guide. He did a masterful job of giving us lots of info about the area, culture, food, surfing and beaches."
* A traveler said: "Hannah and Paige were fantastic. It was exactly the experience we were looking for. Great views, the horses were very well taken care of."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip out in the country. If you are seeking some shelter from the crowds in Waikiki, this is the place. Our tour guide was fantastic and really took her time with us and went out of her way to make our trip great. The views were phenomenal and the tour was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide, he took us to places we had not seen. He was very concerned that we got the best view and the best pictures. We loved the day. We had been to many tours prior to this one and Patrick went out of his way to make sure we had a good time. I loved that he wanted to know where we had been and what we had seen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bishop Museum
- Waikele Center
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Lanai Lookout
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Kewalo Basin
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Ko Olina
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Banzai Pipeline
- Ala Moana Center
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Waikiki Beach
- Mt. Tantalus
- Kaneohe Bay
- Magic Island