Top Oahu Cultural Tours
85 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing show and great setup I recommend you this experience Great for pictures and the dinner was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We loved it. I was impressed with our tour guide who talked for 90 mins and was entertaining. We didn't realize how big the ranch is and we're locals. We are definitely going back"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff awesome service great tour had a good time………………………………….. seen turtles and got some nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. It was a very memorable experience! I will definitely bring my kids back when they are old enough to truly understand everything."
* A traveler said: "The best short boat trip that I have ever been on. The Captain know so much of the history of the area and works hard to show you as much as possible."
* A traveler said: "Kualoa Ranch is a beautiful place. The your is great and our guide Cousin Dave is awesome 👍. My husband referred to him as Uncle because he's honest and shares a number of tidbits of the island Mahalo.🤟"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kesi was excellent. We learned so much from him. We came away not only impacted by the profound experience of visiting Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl, but also with a better understanding and respect for Hawaiian history and culture."
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see the island from a bus but time at stops was much too limited. Kalini the guide was informative."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "This tour was world class. Tony our driver was awesome. Extremely knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kiki, was a great host & told us a lot of history & was very informative about Hawaii.. He was very kind & was a surfer back in the day..Knew a lot about the different beaches in the area.."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. We love how the trip was very personalized to our requested stops for sightseeing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was our guide and he was awesome. Informative, patient, and very knowledgeable. 100% recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour that we had. I will totally recommend it especially if it’s your first time in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide, he took us to places we had not seen. He was very concerned that we got the best view and the best pictures. We loved the day. We had been to many tours prior to this one and Patrick went out of his way to make sure we had a good time. I loved that he wanted to know where we had been and what we had seen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kapiolani Park
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kewalo Basin
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Banzai Pipeline
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Iolani Palace
- Waimea Bay
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- He'eia State Park
- Bishop Museum
- Valley of the Temples
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Waimea Valley
- Sandy Beach Park