Top Oahu Cruises & Sailing
131 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service by the wait staff, great performance by the crew and awesome views of the sunset and coastline"
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "They provide a safe, interesting trip. Many animals above and below water. A great view of Wakiki and Diamond Head from the water."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing! Fun, very accommodating and on top of every detail! From the moment we left port we were like a big family-everyone happy and having a great, relaxing time! Thank you for a memorable evening!"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Beautiful sunset & great food & drinks. The crew was friendly & the boat was clean & safe."
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew were amazing and so knowledgeable! Loved their music playlist and the food provided was almost like a meal rather than snacks. We saw turtles, a rainbow, the sunset, and Honolulu city lights- perfect evening!"
* A traveler said: "Alexio, Jonah, and jerry were amazing. Such a beautiful experience 10/10 would book again. The boat ride was sooo much fun let alone actually snorkeling and seeing so many beautiful fish and turtles"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was friendly while checking us in. The captain and crew were very entertaining and funny. We loved the open bar. The captain made sure we got wet hanging out in the front netting."
* A traveler said: "Me ans my husband went on this sunset cruise, it was amazing we had so much fun and it was very informative about the island of Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "From the attentive, friendly crew to the beautiful, well maintained ship the experience was an amazing night. Plenty of food and drink for everyone on board. The views from the water and the fireworks were just incredible. Highly recommend his event."
* A traveler said: "Wheelchair accessible!! Only one I could find it was amazing!! Thank you for being accessible. Cheers!!"
* A traveler said: "Francesco and Ryland were amazing! they made sure to customize our experience based on what we wanted to get out of the trip and also were very cognizant of all of us to make sure that we were safe. We even got to see dolphins!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! We had a lovely time and felt safe. The team was personable and attentive. Definitely worth it if you’re visiting Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to just sit back enjoy sailing on the ocean and seeing the sights. Sunset was beautiful and you get to see Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head. Captain and staff were friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "We saw some sea turtles super awesome ... the captain was very knowledgeable gave lots of cool history .... every one was super friendly"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 6 enjoyed the snorkeling, but never saw the dolphins on the excursion. So free return vouchers for all. We visited 2 different snorkeling spots, and swam with the turtles on the second spot. A little better communication between the spotter and captain would be nice though."
* A traveler said: "Jumping dolphins & others swimming with dolphins. Love surrounding areas as well. The staff was I credible. They were accommodating and extremely helpful, while continuously interacting with the guest."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ko Olina
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Halona Blowhole
- He'eia State Park
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Mt. Tantalus
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Koko Crater
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kailua Beach Park
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Diamond Head
- Waikiki Beach