Top North West England Zorbing
Saved to wishlist!
Fun & Games
1 result | All North West England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Bubble Football is a hilarious and chaotic twist on the beautiful game, strap yourselves into your giant inflatable bubble and step onto the pitch, then barge, bounce and bump your way through a thrilling five-a-side match. Players will be rotated every few minutes to ensure everybody gets plenty of fun game time. If you can stop yourself howling with laughter for long enough, dribble it forward before smashing it home past the goalie.Rules are the same as standard football except you are wearing a protective bubble and barging people to the floor isn’t frowned upon. A referee will be on hand to run through the rules and keep things in order. We are also Mobile and can come to your venue.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Zorbing in North West England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North West England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland