Top North West England Culture
118 results | All North West England Tours
* A traveler said: "The tourguide was excellent. She has a profound knowledge of the history of Liverpool. Funny, professional and this was my best walking tour ever."
* A traveler said: "Really brilliant tour, Brian was a great tour guide! Great for my son to sit in Grealish’s seat in changing room!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was so informative and enjoyable. I learnt so much and found it really interesting."
* A traveler said: "His knowledge he was amazing.His really bad jokes an humour made it a really good experience. would highly recommend to any visitors. we would definitely use your company again as it was mentioned you do other tours"
* A traveler said: "Loved going up the Mersey. Only complaint was they didn’t play Gerry Marsden long enough. I realise they had a commentary, but still a bit more music would have been nice."
* A traveler said: "Stumbled upon this amazing museum. What a find! The original Western Approaches top secret HQ. Well worth a visit, will be going back next year. Continued refurbishment to the WW2 HQ. Staff so passionate about the museum, truly enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Strawberry Fields and the museum. The Rolls Royce was a great experience. The tour was full of information and things about the Beatles we didn’t even know."
* A traveler said: "There can’t be any other guide in Liverpool with such a passion for the Beatles. Ian can recall every date and event of the bands history and he does so with enthusiasm. He is a real professional and his cab is brand new and very comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable tour learnt a lot of new things about Manchester. Joe is a very knowledgeable tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Well informed guide, local and friendly. Full of Beatles gossip and history. Would definitely recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Our guide was like a living history book and we learned a lot of surprising things about the city and its stories over time"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour. Our guide was interesting and informative. He had a genuine love and pride of the city which came across throughout. Would thoroughly recommend this tour for visitors to Manchester."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had such a wealth of knowledge about The Beatles and really personalized our tour for us since we were a small group."
* A traveler said: "I love it!! I learned súper interesting things about The Northern quarter. I really recommend the walk."
* A traveler said: "Jay was terrific. Showed us all of the sights and gave us great detail at each stop. Photos of the Beatles back in the day were helpful and provided great visuals. Highly recommend the tour and Jay, our tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "I hadn’t ever visited Liverpool before and walking around with Jean was one of the highlights of my stay in this fantastic city. I felt as if I was being shown around by a knowledgeable friend rather than a guide. You will miss a treat if you don’t take this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland