Top North West England Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All North West England Tours
Sort by: Featured
No tour of Liverpool is complete without taking in some Beatles history. The hometown of this legendary band, Liverpool houses the award-winning Beatles Story exhibition. Visit the rock-themed attraction – spread over two sites – to learn about the band and its lasting impact on the history of music. Full of fun memorabilia, rare photographs and interactive exhibits, the Beatles Story is full for all ages! Ticket includes shuttle service between sites.
Come learn about the Beatles and other ground-breaking British musicians with this admission ticket to the British Music Experience at the National Museum of Popular Music in Liverpool. Spend as little or as much time as you'd like exploring the eight zones of the experience. Learn about the last 70 years of British music with video interviews, displays of memorabilia, and interactive areas where you can dance or try to play popular songs yourself.
Five floors of a massive former Victorian warehouse house this breath-taking collection of over 1000 items. Visitors will be swept along on a wave of unimaginable nostalgia as they explore an awe inspiring wealth of authentic items including, original guitars and drums from the Hamburg days, interviews with those that took part in the journey including Sir Paul McCartney, John Lennon’s itinerary from their first American tour, the mysterious white cello from “Magical Mystery Tour”, medals from the pop art masterpiece “Sgt Pepper”, the earliest ever enchanting footage of the Beatles playing live, genuine gold and platinum discs, quirky props from their films and photo shoots, personal letters and belongings, seats from Shea Stadium and Candlestick Park, spotlights and studio monitors from the iconic Abbey Road Studios and so much more. The Liverpool Beatles Museum promises to provide an unforgettable experience that visitors will cherish and remember for years and years to come.
Minimize time spent waiting to enter with this skip-the-line admission ticket to the Strawberry Field Visitor Experience in Liverpool. Explore the gardens that inspired a young John Lennon and learn more about the site’s unique history, as well as its links to the Fab Four, in the curated exhibition, following a multimedia guide for an immersive experience of this must-see Beatles attraction.
Get access to a secret WW2 bunker under Liverpool city center—Western Approaches HQ. This fascinating museum is a great way to learn stories about the British Armed Forces during World War II. See preserved artifacts, and find out more about the tools used to monitor enemy convoys. No need to worry about rushing—a self-guided tour means you can stop whenever you like and explore the museum at your own pace.
Sick to Death offers a unique attraction full of learning and discovery as well as activities and fun things to do - suitable for all, ideal for families although some areas may be parent advisory. You can experience science and medicine in a unique way which may be gory at times but will also leave you asking questions.
moviESCAPE is proud to be Stockport's leading Escape Room offering, and a flagship attraction for the whole of the North West. moviESCAPE is 5* certified by TripAdvisor and has received 1000+ five star reviews from customers who have enjoyed the moviESCAPE experience. Created by filmmakers with a love of puzzles, cinema and adventure, and based in an atmospheric Victorian cotton mill in Bredbury, moviESCAPE is a perfect alternative day out for families, friends, couples, parties, stag dos, hen dos, groups and work colleagues alike. Be the star in your very own movie, feel the atmosphere and live the moviESCAPE experience!
Live out your dream and get a ticket at the extraordinary Anfield football stadium. Take in the atmosphere of your match day experience, alongside the passionate Liverpool fans. Grab a drink and a bite to eat and really immerse yourself into the action. If time permits, head to the team store and pick up some merchandise and commemorate your Liverpool sporting experience. Liverpool Fixtures: vs. Brighton Hove Albion on 30 Oct 2021 at 3:00PM vs. Atlético Madrid on 3 Nov 2021 at 8:00PM vs. Arsenal on 20 Nov 2021 at 3:00PM vs. FC Porto on 24 Nov 2021 at 8:00PM vs. Southampton on 27 Nov 2021 at 3:00PM vs. Aston Villa on 11 Dec 2021 at 3:00PM vs. Newcastle United on 15 Dec 2021 at 7:45PM vs. Leeds United on 26 Dec 2021 at 3:00PM vs. Brentford on 15 Jan 2022 at 3:00PM vs. Leicester City on 9 Feb 2022 at 3:00PM vs. Norwich City on 19 Feb 2022 at 3:00PM vs. West Ham United on 5 Mar 2022 at 3:00PM vs. Manchester United on 19 Mar 2022 at 3:00PM vs. Watford FC on 2 Apr 2022 at 3:00PM
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in North West England?
The best Attractions & Museums in North West England according to Viator travelers are:
- The Beatles Story Experience Ticket
- Skip-the-Line in The National Museum of Popular Music Ticket
- Skip the Line: Liverpool Beatles Museum - The perfect tribute to the Beatles
- Skip the Line: Strawberry Field Visitor Experience Ticket with Media Guide
- Skip the Line: Western Approaches Museum Admission Ticket Self Guided Tour
What Attractions & Museums in North West England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North West England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Arena Tours
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- North York Moors National Park Tours & Tickets
- Blackpool Tower Eye Tours & Tickets
- Blackpool Tower Circus Tours & Tickets
- Aintree Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Old Trafford Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Blackpool Tours & Tickets
- Manchester Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Manchester Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Penny Lane Tours & Tickets
- Spaceport Tours & Tickets
- Imperial War Museum North Tours & Tickets
- Pier Head Tours & Tickets
- Anfield Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Chester Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Magical Beatles Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mersey Ferries Tours & Tickets
- St. Peter’s Church Tours & Tickets
- Walker Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Bolton Castle Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland