Chester Zoo Tours
One of the best zoos in the United Kingdom, the Chester Zoo houses 20,000 animals from 500 species, all spread out over 125 acres for the park's 1.6 million yearly visitors to learn about.
Address: Moston Road, Chester, North West England CH2 1EU, England
Hours: Daily from 10am
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Chester Zoo
Discover Chester, the capital of Cheshire, with a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour. Choose from a 24- or 48-hour ticket, and explore the pretty walled city at your own pace. Stay on the open-top, double-decker bus for the full loop, or hop on and off at any of the 15 stops to visit the places that interest you the most. Listen to the onboard audio commentary to learn more about Cheshire as you ride.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Chester Zoo hours of operation?
Chester Zoo hours of operation: Daily from 10am. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
What's the best way to experience Chester Zoo?
Things to do near North West England
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland