Top North Holland Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
1 result | All North Holland Tours
The Netherlands is a known 'apple country' yet has no cider history. Elegast is one of the first professional cidermakers and the first one to have a tasting room in the cidery. We produce a variety of innovative yet craft and natural made ciders, using no sulphites, wild fermentations, beer yeasts, Bretts and sometimes adding other fruit and barrel ageing. Our ciders have been reviewed very positive by international cider makers and we love to let you taste and smell the dutch orchards, characterised by very clear, crisp and full aroma's in our ciders.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wine Tastings in North Holland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France