Top North Holland Hiking
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All North Holland Tours
Enjoy typical Dutch flavors, combined with a city walk through the old center of Alkmaar. I will show you around my hometown, which received its city rights more than 750 years ago. From the old Waagplein along the Dutch canals to the beautiful Molen van Piet. Of course I also tell you the story behind the house with the bullet. We don't skip any hotspot. In addition to looking, we are also going to taste. No standard snacks, but real Dutch delicacies. Apple pie with whipped cream for example. Or what about the Dutch bitterbal and tasty stroopwafels. Salty herring, onions and just eat. Ok, I admit: not everyone understands why we Dutch are crazy about that. But at least it's worth a try
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Hiking in North Holland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire