Top Nord-Pas de Calais Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
36 results | All Nord-Pas de Calais Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour provided by a knowledgeable guide with fun stories. Definitely recommend using this a good starting point to know where to go and what to see in Lille."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didnt get to go on the 1st April as the bus driver was ill, but our trip was rearranged for 2nd April at 11am. Trip was excellent, very informative and the head sets, with English commentary were cery good and I liked the bits of film that went with it, to show you the inside of some of the buildings."
* A traveler said: "Michel was extremely knowledgeable about the area and his English was very good. The monument is such a beautiful tribute set in a forest of trees, each planted to represent one of the fallen Canadians. A trip we all must do"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing and informative day touring the sites around Arras. Many thanks to my guide Rod for your obvious passion and knowledge of these sites"
* A traveler said: "This is a great concept!! In advantage we didn’t tealltbknow what to expect but we got an afternoon filled with fun and beers to taste."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot about the World War One battles in northern France and Belgium. This tour is well organized and the guide, Mr. Bedford, is well versed on the details of the battles and history of the battles. I experienced that scars of a war fought a hundred years ago are still felt today. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Lille was beautiful! Lovely people. Incredible food. Gorgeous architecture. The city pass saved me a fortune on tourist sites and public transport!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Claude, was outstanding. We originally planned to tour the WW1 sites by ourselves, but opted for the tour. Solo would have been very difficult due to poor signage and other factors. The tour was good value and well worth the money. We departed from Lille. Claude was knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour of the Memorial in France. The guide gave us a fantastic overview of WWI conditions, battles and history"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. Very informative guide. Very friendly and helpful!, would recommend Claude as a great guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Personalized tour with a guide who could relate to the histyory of the battles. The guide also provided axtra detours of some of the Memorials which we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "Claude was an outstanding tour guide. The staff at the Vimy Ridge Center are all Canadian University students from across the country. They were proud to be working at such a historic place. The Newfoundland Memorial Park was also incredible to visit."
* A traveler said: "Claude was a great guide -- we were the only ones on the tour so he was able to tell us not only about these WWII sites, but also some of the WWI sites in the area as well. It was a full day of touring, but so interesting. Even though it rained, the weather made the trip even more emotional -- we certainly had a better understanding of what our soldiers went through during these wars."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery
- Ablain-Saint-Nazaire Church Ruins
- Pheasant Wood Military Cemetery
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Villa Cavrois
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Dunkirk (Dunkerque)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- Ulster Tower
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Wellington Quarry (Carrière Wellington)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Loire Valley