Top Nice Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a lovely guide. Would have preferred more time at each spot but on a half day tour its not possible. Would recommend this tour uf if you have limited time and you want to see the highlights."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "This wine tour was great. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer any question that was asked. Was able to enjoy over 10 different wines and learned a lot. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "My friend & I had a lovely day getting to see more of the French Riviera. I really enjoyed seeing new villages that I probably wouldn't have experienced otherwise. Parfait was an A+ guide; very knowledgeable & interactive with the group! We told him we'd give him 6 stars if we could. :) - Chrissy & Becca"
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Joe was a great guy, flexible to your demands and shows all the places around Nice that you need to see and know about. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
* A traveler said: "Excellent opportunity to explore the night life in Nice, and they will show you how to party indeed. Also an opportunity to meet other international travellers and local people."
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Villa Kerylos
- Quai des États-Unis
- Hotel Negresco
- Place Garibaldi
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence