Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan and Chris were both very professional, friendly, and informative. We were unable to go up on our original date but they were able to reschedule us quickly and the flight was smooth. The view from above is amazing. If you have the time it is a must do."
* A traveler said: "Views from Trylon Tower were stupendous. Visit to the bottom of the falls was up close and personal. Journey on the Hornblower was fantastic. Tour guide Kaleb was pleasant, amenable, courteous and very knowledgeable. All in all, a tour well worth the time spent. Memories that will last a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Joe was our driver and tour guide. He was wonderful, he took us to wineries off the beaten path that were phenomenal. Thank you Ed and Chantelle"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience...the tour guide,Luis, was very knowledgeable and personable,he had his own trivia games and made up his own pop quizzes. He made the day even more enjoyable...all the attractions were all managed by professional people. I am very impressed and will definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "The zip line was excellent fun. The staff was friendly and competent. The zip ride was smooth. My only disappointment was that the pictures were not available because of a computer malfunction."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Matt was the best tour guide!!! Despite it raining, my girlfriend and I loved it. They were very accommodating, on time pick up, lunch could have been a bit better for sure but it held us over till dinner time. Amazing experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Hi, we're first timers & had an amazing time on the domed jet boat. My goodness, the crew really know how to handle the boat well. It was a great experience for our anniversary :)"
* A traveler said: "Everything was spectacular and the tour guide was super nice, kind and polite.he went above and beyond and made it a wonderful experience"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "It was very different experience with reasonable price I would sure recommend if anyone wants to experience the falls from air."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and the view was breathtaking . I felt safe and would recommend to friends and family ."
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time! Our guide Karen was great. So friendly and knowledgeable! We met incredible people in our group and made new friends! Worth every penny spent!!!"
* A traveler said: "Horneblower cruise, journey behind the falls, illumination tower at night, lighting of the falls, dinner"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Johnny was fantastic and we were upgraded from the English cab to a vintage Rolls Royce. We toured 5 small wineries and had a delicious lunch in Niagara Falls with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway. A great way to spend a beautiful day mostly outdoors!"
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "All the tour .... With a very small group .... And a very nice and interestant guide and driver (Pete)"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. The operator was very attentive to our requests & was very flexible. Provided a very intimate & personalized experience. The slight additional cost was well worth it. Knowledgeable on the area & wineries. I would highly recommend this company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Peller Estates Winery
- Clifton Hill
- Rainbow Bridge
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Safari Niagara
- Kurtz Orchards
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Brock's Monument
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Floral Clock
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Reif Estate Winery
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower
- PondView Estate Winery
- Niagara SkyWheel
- Table Rock Welcome Centre
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania