Top Niagara Falls & Around On the Water
13 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "Great hostess on our jetboat and captain. Thrilling ride through the rapids and getting soaked in the process was lots of fun !"
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Journey behind the falls was the best but loved the whole tour! LOVED our tour guide Nick from See Sight tours. He was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Very excited about knowing more about the winery company in Ontario. Nice experience, nice taste of wine and the places are incredible. Everything was Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Hi, we're first timers & had an amazing time on the domed jet boat. My goodness, the crew really know how to handle the boat well. It was a great experience for our anniversary :)"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and the view was breathtaking . I felt safe and would recommend to friends and family ."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing and the tour and dinner were great. It was definitely worth the money and time."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful, loved every minute of it!! The tour guide was awesome and it was something everyone should experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and exciting tour, I will definitely recommend it. The driver was friendly and professional. I can't wait to visit Canada again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reif Estate Winery
- Kurtz Orchards
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Peller Estates Winery
- Clifton Hill
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Great Canadian Midway
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Rainbow Bridge
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Safari Niagara
- Brock's Monument
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Floral Clock
- White Water Walk
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania