Top New York Water Tours
134 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome we are definitely coming back the food the atmosphere the staff all Aboveboard to our taste… thank you"
* A traveler said: "Vast amount of detailed information by knowledgeable expert....gorgeous motor yacht.. ..exceptional crew....best way to cruise around entire Manhattan Island."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was perfectly wonderful! I loved the live band. They were phenomenal. The food was superb. All the staff was friendly and professional. Seeing the Statute of Liberty for the very fist time was a humbling experience. Thank you all for a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Love the boat it was awesome and the tour guide guy was super funny and informative. The bost was decorated in a father's day theme which was perfect for my husband. The trip to New York was his father's day gift. And the kids loved it ages 4, 11, and 16 they had a ball. I would suggest before spending money on the ticket check Groupon first much cheaper. And you will need a special ban (extra charge) to sit at the very top. But the photographer was great so we got to go out to take the photo. It's worth it and once again a great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I had a wonderful time on the cruise tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was not too many people on the boat. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was incredible! So knowledgeable. We had a great day and learned alot. Seeing the statue up close was fantastic. Ellis Island was something to see and our tour guide had a way of putting us there at the time the settlers came here and feeling what they experienced."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and serene, you’ll enjoy every moment of this 2 hour tour! Very kind crew. My native New Yorker friend said it was the best thing she’s ever done!"
* A traveler said: "Guide announced Dt BD. Played BD music ppl sang gave her statue of liberty. Moved us to ship’s from my. All smiles."
* A traveler said: "Make sure to find correct debarkation location...lol. The cruise itself is great. Wonderful views of the skyline against the sunset and very friendly and helpful crew and staff. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was straight and to the point. It was comfortable, relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I loved it! The music was great, lots of reggae and hip tunes. Food & drinks were served and if you didn’t want to be in the hot sun you didn’t have to be. It was prompt, efficient, I would definitely use this carrier again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing…… Departure and return was on time. Staff on board is excellent, the DJ did great and quality of food was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the little stories that Rachel told us. We would never have known any of that just walking around. And, her tidbits about how to tip and where to eat were great!"
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "My wife's first time in NYC. My first time doing "touristy" stuff in NYC. We knew we wanted a harbor cruise. Decided sailboat better than other options- we werent wrong!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew! This experience is well worth it! On a beautiful day, sails up and Liberty, Ellis Island in view; couldn’t have asked for more!"
* A traveler said: "I've never done a boat tour and I'm from NY. This was awesome! The views and staff were great! Will be doing it again soon"
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- New World Stages
- Glenn H. Curtiss Museum
- New York City Chinatown
- Lower East Side
- Woolworth Building
- Museum of Interesting Things
- East Village
- Columbus Circle
- Wilderstein Historic Site
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Museum of Sex
- White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Upper West Side
- Barrymore Theatre
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Whitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney)
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee