Top New York Day Cruises
55 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Weather was great! The ambience was amazing! The time allotted for the cruise was perfect and seeing my hometown New York City from the Hudson River was so Beautiful!!"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Vast amount of detailed information by knowledgeable expert....gorgeous motor yacht.. ..exceptional crew....best way to cruise around entire Manhattan Island."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Went last night on the 20 year anniversary 9-11. The buffet was surprisingly fresh & delicious. Deserts were good. If you order wine, try to be specific in your selections if you can. Super experience at a very good price!"
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I had a wonderful time on the cruise tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was not too many people on the boat. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Love the boat it was awesome and the tour guide guy was super funny and informative. The bost was decorated in a father's day theme which was perfect for my husband. The trip to New York was his father's day gift. And the kids loved it ages 4, 11, and 16 they had a ball. I would suggest before spending money on the ticket check Groupon first much cheaper. And you will need a special ban (extra charge) to sit at the very top. But the photographer was great so we got to go out to take the photo. It's worth it and once again a great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "We really liked the driver and he was so much funny we really liked the tour I hope at her people try it"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time. Would definitely recommend for a first time visit to NYC. Very organized. Comfortable bus. Jerry was a very informative tour guide."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Professional crew who takes time to answer questions and talk to the guests. Clean boat! Nice (recorded) narration but also occasional information from the captain regarding current river operations. Very enjoyable, and we’ll worth the price of admission."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Jay was excellent. The small group and the van were a pleasure. We just wished we had seen more of the movies Jay pointed out locations for."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was straight and to the point. It was comfortable, relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I loved it! The music was great, lots of reggae and hip tunes. Food & drinks were served and if you didn’t want to be in the hot sun you didn’t have to be. It was prompt, efficient, I would definitely use this carrier again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sailing experience. The crew was outstanding, very attentive to our needs. My nine-year-old granddaughter shared her sailing experience with her class"
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing ride smooth sailing comfortable too enjoyed the view will recommend go friends price is very reasonable"
* A traveler said: "Carlos our tour guy was amazing and so was our driver I enjoyed our trip! Very nice people and patient."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Central Park Conservatory Garden
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- 42nd Street New York City
- The Met Cloisters
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Booth Theatre
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- August Wilson Theater
- Broadhurst Theatre
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- The Metropolitan Opera
- National Comedy Center
- Queens Museum
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- New York Transit Museum
- Meatpacking District
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee