Top New York City Hop on Hop Off Buses
29 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was awesome and very funny!!! I will absolutely do it again next time. The tour was very informative."
* A traveler said: "I liked it, Better to take 48hrs tour option because NY is really large city and 24hrs tour will not fit it all."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time. Would definitely recommend for a first time visit to NYC. Very organized. Comfortable bus. Jerry was a very informative tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This experience was great! The stops aren't the easiest to find, so you want to make sure get back on the bus where you get dropped off. The audio tour is good too. We had a little trouble understanding how the ferry tour worked, but Ibrahim came to the rescue and answered all of our questions. He spent extra time with us printing out tickets we needed and gave us some pointers on how to get where we needed even faster. Without Ibrahim I'd rate this a 4, but because of his helpfulness, Im giving a 5!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money it gives you a grounding of where things are I just stayed on the bus for a lap then hopped off next time round"
* A traveler said: "Tim was fantastic at putting a personal touch on the horrific events of 9/11. Loved all of the info he shared, it really made the experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
* A traveler said: "It was very enjoyable. Tour guide was knowledgeable and personable. We would recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "Our Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Our tour guide Bryan was very professional, knowledgeable and made sure his group was having a good time. He took his time to answer all my questions. He made our trip from California worth traveling this far to see such a beautiful site."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and really worthwhile doing. Was a very long day we were booked onto the train from NY Penn station at 5:30am and train back was at 19:10pm but despite being really tired we would recommend. Plenty of time to do the whole tour and hop on and off bus to see the sights. We did the White House, Lincoln memorial, Capital Hill, Space museum and Arlington cemetery tour plus plenty of time tor lunch and to be back for the train. Make sure you arrive back at Union St in plenty of time....even though the train was scheduled for 19:10pm, they started lining passengers up to board at around 18:30pm."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Winter Garden Theatre
- Upper West Side
- Union Square
- Lower Manhattan
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Seaport District NYC
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- MoMA PS1
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- New York Botanical Garden (NYBG)
- General Grant National Memorial
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Meatpacking District
- Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine
- American Museum of Natural History
- Winter Garden Atrium
- Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest
- Edge NYC
- One World Trade Center
- Madison Square Park
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster